Flashforward >>

It had been four years since They had taken Yui,and alot had happened. They had moved to Madison Wisconsin for yui's school and she would be graduating soon before going to work. she was 22 now and had forgotten her past with the brothers completely. The boys, whose only ever priority now was Yui, had no problem with moving for her schooling. She had an internship at the local study laboratory. The boys were jam packed with money,but she was determined to get the normal college experience so she worked at the local diner.

"Yui" Emery cried from downstairs. The blonde girl ran downstairs in a spring"What"

"We gotta go, we don't wanna be late like last time"

She rushed downstairs. Her skin was still fair,her hair still bleach white, her eyes were still the pinkish color that they were before. They got into their ford fiesta and off the two went. "so axel and zach are meeting us their,"

"So where exactly are we going, you never did tell me"
"It's a surprise if I told you we'd miss all the love and joy"
She laughed,and plugged her iPhone into the cars stereo system. they spoiled her the tiniest bit.
They parked at the local Starbucks. Yui arched her eyebrow.
"Don't worry we're just picking something" they walked inside.
Yui went to the restroom, and just as she was leaving something hit her head knocking her out.

Yui awoke knowing she was somewhere new. it had the scent not far off something that was all too familiar. her hands were tied and she felt cold. she opened her eyes and it was dark, with just a few candles lighting the room "your awake" a dangerously familiar voice said. she felt fear crawling up her spine. she turned and saw a man with scorching red hair, and eyes like a snake."Ayato" he nodded "you remember me" she stayed silent, unable to form words. "you know I was surprised when they said you were living with another coven. a different species. a dangerous more powerful species" he stood up. Yui froze as he started walking towards where she was sitting. "I was hurt. when I heard that you experienced joy , and a feeling of safety with the dangerous trio" he stroked her face and lifted her chin. "seeing as though your terrified of us" he knelt down and went close to her face "and you never came back"
He pulled her into a kiss,filled with passion and lust. he opened his mouth,and touched his tongue to her human lips asking for entrance. she didn't have time to refuse before he started exploring her. then he grabbed a needle and plunged it into her side. The girl plunged into the dark murky waters of unconsciousness. but even in slumber one question was burning in her mind. where in the world were the boys?