Mystic malls

One of the boys went into the human girls room one morning and threw in some clothes.
"Get ready, we're going shopping. and your coning" the girl was surprised, nothing has come at her so far.
In the month and a half she had been their for, no sound came out if her vocal cords. she got dressed in the clothes they had given her.

Out of the stash from 4 years ago, so they fit, but barely. the pink sweater, and shorts, normal for the her of a millennia ago. and by the looks of it, they had fixed the cross and feather accessories.

Sad reminders if where she was, and where she should be.

Silence followed her as she left the room fit the first time. the drive was qquiet, but in the Forrest she saw a young deer running through the trees.
'Bambi, you don't realize how lucky you are' the girl thought.

Yui lingered to be back with the boys. she missed Zach during the nightly horrors, she misses axel because of his overprotective status. she missed emery, for his slight teasing. she missed their caring, and constant cherishing. something that had never existed in the walls of the haunted house.

She didnt worry about it too my h though. They were powerful vampires, and were no doubt taking every whisp of energy that came that way too come get her.
At the mall the brothers decided not too break the news that it was a vampire mall. so they went to the more 'ahem' human food court and left her their for about ten minutes
later they came back. and suddenly she wasn't alone anymore. a group of creatures surrounded her,4 boys and 2 girls, they were happily chatting away.

And Yui was talking without her mouth...but...her...hands.
The brothers weren't sure what too make of it 2 months and she didn't even look at them. and the girls best friends with these guys in ten minutes.

Like when they found out she was happy with the... others.
They felt the consequences of their actions flying at them.

Reiji went over there acting like a grown up in the group
"Hey Yui make some friends?"
Holding a mature parent like tone.

She just nodded smiling.
"Would you guys mind introducing yourselves and what you are. Just for her own safety"

A boy with auburn hair nodded " I understand"
He pointed to a girl with limish green hair as short as the neighbors lawn and brilliant tinted green eyes "that's Dominica, she's about 23 in human years. she's half human half vampire."

He then went to a boy with blazing red hair that was combed back neatly. green eyes as well "bale, same age as 'ica full vampire"
A blue haired fellow was next with surprisingly hazel eyes "jasper, you should know we're all around the same age. he's a wizard, witch, whatever you wanna call em. servant of nature"

The boys glanced at each other. magical folk. Yui was making interesting companions.

A female girl with wavy light brown hair was next "Blissa, half vamp half wolf"

The brothers were extremely shocked, but the auburn haired boy laughed "excuse me" everyone in the group smiled.
"You don't have to look so scared. it happens"

A girl with long straight coal black hair came their way. her eyes green . She had coffee in hands.
"That's Neveah, full bloodsucker"
The girl smiled.

Then the man pointed to himself "I'm aspen. I'm half vampire and the leader of this kahuna"

Reiji looked to the others and nodded. "Well we have some errands to run"

Jasper cut in "we can watch Yui for you if you'd let us"

The brothers had counted on this.

Subaru nodded "yes, thank you. we'll all meet here at around three." the man nodded.
"Thank you"

When walking back to the shopping centre they kept looking at the group.
Yui would never get near the sakamakis or mukamis and she lived with them for six months.

Yet now, she was best friends with 3 vampires,wizard, and a hybrid in less then an hour?
They had no idea what had gone on in the past 4 years in her life but approval wasn't in the category.

The fact was she wasn't scared of mythical creatures anymore. but she was scared of themselves, which hurt their pride.
Vampires were no longer high-and-mighty anymore. which meant a whole line of tactics to get her out of her shell were lost.

Because Yui Komori had learned how to do something because of the bloodsuckers she was with. trust.