Nail polish

Shu woke up early the next morning feeling a strange coldness on. His finger tips. he opened his eyes and gained consciousness, and the smell of hand sanitizer was strong and hit him like a bomb. sitting on another chair with pink, green, and blue nail polish bottles. Yui had her face in full concentration as he painted to mans nails.
Shu didn't say anything for a while. just watched as she went away with her artwork. Yui was doing something rather than nothing, and the vampire wasn't going to do anything to stop her.

When she was done with the last fingernail. she screwed up the top of the bottles and looked up.

She caught him staring at her, the same feeling from the night before came into action. the girls eyes got smaller and she dropped the bottle. shu caught it just before it hit the ground.

"Don't worry, I'm flattered you chose me"
The fear in her body went down before skyrocketing.
"I won't bite you. I promise." she didn't untense at all.

He sighed and brushed back her hair "I'll get you to talk soon enough"
The vampire leaned forward and kissed her cheek before leaving her alone.

At breakfast Laito took one good look at his hands before bursting into laughter "what happened"
Shu smirked and looked at him "Yui"
The table froze .
"What? HOW!" ayato yelled.

He shrugged "I don't know. I woke up with her being Van Gogh"

"Wait, she actually did something"

He nodded "I'm surprised too. but last night I drugged her so she would go to sleep. this is her way if vengeance I suppose"
Subaru smiled "I'm guessing if she did that. she's coming back."

Unfortunately it wasn't the case. everything went back to blank space for Yui Komori. that one act of lively hood, stayed that one act of livelihood. the brothers were willing to do anything, to strike a match.

(Short chapter. Sorry)