Call of hope

No one knew where to look when she was first taken, but they looked everywhere. they'd take turns sleeping and doing personal stuff in three hour periods so one of the other three could remain alert and do international stuff to keep eyes open.

They misses Yui and they missed her more than anything. they missed her hairs always invading everywhere, they missed the constant hum of music, her perfume that she loved more than anything.
There was her constant hover of love she had in the house. even during fights you knew she loved you. she didn't need to tell you, but she did anyway, and you knew even when she didn't.
Yui was part of everyday life to the boys, the one thing worth getting up everyday for. her room was checked and dusted everyday but her one perfume she wore everyday was still strong and it tore them to pieces. her shoes were on the landing and more than anything they wanted the blonde girl to walk in, in a sundress yell how she was only in some resort for the past few months, give them the gifts she knew they had gotten. she would put on those shoes, or put them away and life would go back to normal.
Life was anything but normal but it was worth it. every few days of searching they'd find a lead, but it'd go to a dead end.
When the devil in disguise took her, he knew what he was doing surprisingly. never in a million years would he ever consider the factor that he might have brought her to the same haunted mansion as before .
Maybe another place similar because the way Yui had described them though small.
They had to be smart enough to know that going to residence that THEY took her from wasn't in any dimension a good idea unless they wanted her snatched again.
So none of them even thought of checking the haunted mansion.
After two weeks of her disappearance they all packed there bags and started looking at vampire bars, schools, common places to find there kind of supernatural.

Nothing.

After a month all hope seemed to be going. the red haired vampire had taken there lemon haired human. the suddenly vibrant house they stayed in was lifeless and the lights were off all the time because it was Yui that usually needed it.

However in every country when they first got her they registered themselves as her medical contact, never to be changed unless given specific orders.
So when thousands of miles away when a pickup truck hit an already struggling with blood loss Komori an ambulance came and took the broken girl.
They were notified at about two in the morning
"Hello" he had said in a groggy voice not looking at the caller ID.
"Hello is this Axel mason."
"Yes." He replied automatically
"I'm Mai Honda calling from the Sapporo hospital. are you in any relation to a ms.yui Komori."
He jumped up at her name and contacted the others.
"Yes I am in contact with her."
He could hear beeping in the building.
"Alright and you are aware that you and two other persons are her medical contacts."
Zach and emery had both suddenly entered the room.
"I am her medical contact yes. why has something happened."
"Yes sir, I'm afraid theirs been an accident. while miss Komori was taking a walk in the snow she was crossing the street and she was hit head on by a van."
And just like that they were headed to Japan.