Vamps

The month anniversary passed since Yui was taken and life was in the gutters. the plane ticket for California had showed up. the date was in 2 weeks, two weeks was all they had. so an alliance was formed in the purpose of finding Yui. this wasn't easy depending on the fact it had been a month since she went missing. they simply started in anywhere. they checked the highway from the morning of her led napping. only to find a van that disappeared off of all cameras. all hotels,grocery stores, gas stations, everything from 7/11 to the airport had no record of any of it. the van that took Yui had simply disappeared. they tried a scent hunt on the end of the first week,but had no success and ended at a river. she had no friends at school, and hardly anyone even noticed her. the end seemed near in sight when kananto had bright idea to take the knives and stars out. a force had gone around them so they wouldn't rust. so one of the boys took it to a hunting place and headed to the vampire section which was underground. I mean can't have any humans go searching for the supplies closet and end up in vamp cabelas. so their the brother paid a large sum to find out where it was from. it was shu of course, he had done more than anyone else. feeling more responsible on the account that he had watched Yui being taken. after he drove home at enthusiastic speeds. shu threw the knives and stars to ayato "their American" he started " the knives, are in short, kitchen knives with hunting knife ability. it's made especially for cutting flesh. not only animals or kitchen meat, but also humans and in rare cases vampires" the eyes widened as ayato started at the knife "on the tip of the knife was a chemical. an anesthetic if you want to call it that. made to num the pain physically but increase the pain mentally. made of a rare plant only uses by a certain species of vampires." shu looked at everyone "who I'm guessing the ninja that took Yui belonged too" he pointed at the stars "the stars,normally found in hot topic like the knifes got an upgrade. their sharper than the stake Yui had. more precise than air darts. and stabbed through the wood and part of her neck."
"Designed for terror and trapping. Though due to the forced we put on the blood, I found a witch kind enough to put a spell on it to the state in which the blood is in now." the room was dead silent "and she's alive. and the blood is health but the tiniest bit weak" everyone's had their own set if joy, but it was all exposed. Yui was still alive.