Titan's Power

It was finally over, he thought his time was about to end, but instead he was saved by his enemy that he defeated last night, they worked as a team to defeat the threat that held Ghidorah's consciousness, but now he was gone, for good, and he as well as the last of the Kongs have made peace before he left the Titan by entering the ocean, the great King of the Monsters has come a long way, and now he has finally vanquished his enemy, as many hours went by the Alpha Predator has finally arrived back home in his lair, his sharp jagged dorsal fins emerge from the water as he swims towards the surface for him to rest on while his dorsal fins pulse with blue radiation, he then fully emerges from the water before he walks on land as he was exhausted from his travel all the way back at Hong Kong to his home that he reclaimed from Tiamat years ago, and now it was time for Godzilla, the King of the Monsters, to finally have his rest.

Godzilla: (Mind) Finally, Ghidorah is no longer alive, I can no longer have nightmares of his existence, it is finally over, but Kong, I know I owe him my thanks for saving me, but I did swear that if he comes back to the surface, I won't be easy on him next time, but enough of that, it is finally time for me to rest, and tomorrow I will patrol the world to maintain balance.

The mighty Titan then proceeds to lie down on the ground on his stomach with his head on his arms and curled up like a ball, he then shuts his eyes as he was now asleep, but his peaceful slumber was interrupted when he hears a whirling sound causing him to open his eyes straight away, he stands up to his feet before he looks around wondering where the sound was coming from, he gets his answer when he sees a blue portal a few feet away that was slightly bigger than him, before he could figure out where it came from he felt his body slowly started to get pulled towards the portal, without a second he tries to back away from the portal, he growls before he grabs the ground and proceeds to crawl away with all of his strength, but even with his strength he was still being pulled towards the portal with his claws scratching the ground as he was trying to get away, he loses his grip on the ground as he was sent flying back while he roars in utter horror before entering through the portal which shuts as it has disappeared from view, Godzilla continues to fall through a glowing blue tunnel as he had nothing to do to escape, before he could do anything he falls through another portal before he crashes through the trees and lands on the ground on his side while the portal in the night sky shuts leaving him all alone.

Godzilla: (Growls) I grow tired of this nonsense.

He gets up to his feet before he looks around to see he was somewhere that he was not familiar with, he then notices that his entire body had shrunk down as he was no longer 393ft, but was instead 12ft in height with his wounds that he received from Hong Kong fully healed, he growls in annoyance before he crushes a rock with his foot and sends another flying with his tail as he still had his incredible strength.

Godzilla: Hmmm, I may have shrunk down from my large size, but I still carry my strength and abilities, but the important thing I would like to know, where have I ended up, I do not sense the Titans, this must be somewhere new, but why am I here to begin with?