The Return of Monster Zero

Two hours seems to have pass since the Gojira and both Sauropod and Tyrant Titan have defeated the Indominus Rex that attacked Cheerilee, but in the end she was defeated by the hands of the Titans, but luckily for them, they have won the battle without any injuries, after all, Indominus Rex may be a Hybrid, but she was not a Titan herself, speaking of the Titans, they were currently inside the Castle of Friendship having a conversation to the others and the Chimera Titan that were present, earlier Starlight walked into the room and saw Cheetah's friends with them, the Gojira had given her the information about earlier today as well as Indominus Rex's attack to which she understood, as the others continues to have their conversation Fluttershy sees Godzilla walking out of the room which confuses her, she gets up from the ground before she proceeds to walk out of the room wondering what the Gojira is doing, she sees him looking out the window to see that it was now night time before she walks next to him.

Godzilla: I must admit Fluttershy, even with our enemies hiding somewhere around the world, it can be very peaceful at night.

Fluttershy: Yeah, that I can agree on, is there something wrong?

Godzilla: I'm afraid so, with Ramarak, Filthy Rich, and possibly Muto Prime running around it would mean great peril for innocent lives, even with thirteenth new Titans including myself, I'm afraid we might not have a fighting chance, even if we find suitable recruits it would take months or possibly years to find them all.

Fluttershy: Oh dear, I guess you have a good point, there must be some way to gather an army of our own in time.

Godzilla: Yes, and I believe I have a solution, do you remember the other day, when you told me about the Elements of Harmony.

Fluttershy: Why yes, the Elements of Harmony is the reason as to why Equestria is such a beautiful place filled with friendship.

Godzilla: And who are the element bearers, that I need to know.

Fluttershy: Well, the Element of Magic is Twilight, the Element of Loyalty is Rainbow, the Element of Kindness is me, the Element of Laughter is Pinkie, the Element of Generosity is Rarity, and the Element of Honesty is Applejack, why do you want to know about the Elements of Harmony?

Godzilla: Fluttershy, I think it's time for the Elements of Harmony, to become the Titans of Harmony, come with me, there is something I must do first.

The Gojira leads the way while the Chimera Titan follows close be wondering what he was planning not knowing that Discord who was silently listening to their plan, although Fluttershy knew that he was going to make the rest of her friends Titans, but she has no clue of what he was going to do first, they both get outside of the castle before they walk onto the grass which the Gojira stops walking with Fluttershy stopping as well, she watches as his dorsal fins starts to glow brightly as well as his eyes, he rears his head up towards the night sky and let's out a loud and mighty roar that could be heard around the world, meanwhile up in space the Lightning Dragon Titan was flying around in peace to see many beautiful stars glimmering before turning back towards her home planet, she can see the bright sun as well as the beautiful moon slowly circling around the entire planet which she couldn't help but smile in peace of the majestic view, before she could continue flying around she hears a familiar roar coming from the planet.

Twilight: (Mind) Godzilla's calling for me, I better go see what he needs.

She then proceeds to fly incredibly fast towards the planet where Godzilla has called her, she enters the atmosphere before she sees Ponyville and both Godzilla and Fluttershy outside the Castle of Friendship, she flaps her wings before she descends to the ground and lands on her hands and feet, she goes over to the Gojira before she nuzzles him which he nuzzles back while they both softly growl at each other.