Ponyville's Guardians

It has been four hours since the Titan trio has saved the Lust Ring from the dangerous Mutos who were planning to kill anyone in their view only to be thwarted by the Titans, the sun was slowly starting to lower down as night was approaching within an hour, the three Titans still laid on the ground asleep in peace as nothing has bothered them, however they will soon awake when Octavia walks through the bushes to see them asleep in peace, she smiles as she thought it was a beautiful moment for them, however she has important things to do, she walks over and kneels down before she slightly shakes the three Titans to wake them up.

Octavia: Guys, it's time to get up.

Godzilla: (Yawns) Octavia, nice to see you again, how long have we been asleep?

Octavia: I'm not exactly sure, but long enough for the sun to start lowering to the ground, Celestia had to return home after today.

Cleo: That long, well how come your here, I thought you would be home with your parents.

Octavia: Yeah, I called them earlier and told them of what happened, they were shocked of course, but.

Twilight: But what?

Octavia: They want to see you three right now, I'm not exactly sure why, but I think this would have to do with you and Cleo being Titans of all things.

Godzilla: So your parents request for us to appear alongside you, given of what you told me it would be alright for us to come, (gets up) we best return to the castle at once.

Cleo: Yeah, (gets up) let's get going.

Twilight: Alright then, (gets up) let's just hope Starlight knows about my form.

Octavia: Yeah, Celestia told her including the others, they were surprised but understood why your a Titan, they'll be alright with your form.

Octavia then leads the Titans back to the Castle of Friendship with the Gojira wondering what Octavia's parents looked like, given that she was an Owl Demon, it would make sense that one of her mothers was a also Owl Demon, they exit out of the bushes to see the ponies going inside their homes since it will be night time soon, they then walk towards the castle before they see Rainbow Dash and Fluttershy flying away which they can guess they were returning to their homes, they enter inside the castle before they enter the Cutie Map room to see Spike sitting on his chair talking to another Owl Demon and a Swan Demon who were wearing royal clothing before noticing the group.