The Mysterious Island

Many hours have gone by since the Lightning Dragon of the Stars has defeated the powerful and deadly Demon Star and evolved into a extremely powerful Titan with two elements merged together into one and new abilities that she is now capable of using in combat in the future, but now this was something that the Legion of Titans need to keep an eye out for not only another random element that they will soon obtain someday, but to also keep an eye on the Queens of the Monsters who will very much evolve at anytime just like what has happened to Twilight last night, but as of right now the Titans and Doug were still sleeping peacefully in Godzilla's ancestral home without anything disturbing their peaceful slumber, however one particular Titan slowly starts to wake up from her slumber before she slowly gets up to her feet, the Radioactive Hellhound Titan, has awakened from her peaceful slumber, she sees everyone still asleep before she proceeds to quietly walk away from the Legion of Titans before she proceeds to get down on all fours and walk downstairs as she plans on visiting Skylanders Academy so she could focus on training so she could evolve just like what happened to the Lightning Dragon of the Stars last night, she gets downstairs before a portal opens up in front of her before she walks through the portal which shuts behind her as the Pride Ring's Radioactive Hellhound was back in Skylanders Academy, she walks towards a training area before she starts to train herself on some test dummies by slashing them and using her abilities on the test dummies, as she continues to train another portal opens up before Apploosa's Honest Boar and the Flaming Owl Wyvern of the Pride Ring walks out of the portal which shuts behind them just as the Mechanized Titan walks out of Skylanders Academy before they walk towards the Radioactive Hellhound Titan who notices the trio approaching her.

Loona: Hey, guys.

Applejack: Hey, Octavia and I had a feeling that one of us was going to come here today, I'm guessing you're training so you can evolve too?

Loona: Yep, after hearing about it last night it actually caught my attention, learning something new and evolving sounds so badass, think about it, just imagine what you could do and look like once you evolve, having a badass look, having some cool new abilities, and obviously having a new element merging with your main element.

Mechagodzilla: I agree, but this is still something we need to keep an eye out incase one of you evolves without warning.

Loona: Yeah (sees something), uhhhhhh, Octavia?

Octavia: Yeah Loona?

Loona: You know how Mechagodzilla just said that the evolution thing might happen without warning?

Octavia: Yeah (sees both Applejack and Mechagodzilla's shocked) what?

Mechagodzilla: Your majesty, look above you.

The Flaming Owl Wyvern of the Pride Ring gets confused before she looks up to see something which completely catches her off guard, above her head was the Fire Element as well as another element that they were all very much familiar with, the Dark Element, before anyone could utter a single word both the Fire Element and the Dark Element immediately merge together into one powerful element while a bright pillar of light that was lavender in colour completely engulfs the Owl Wyvern Titan with the others realising what was going to happen in front of their own eyes, Octavia, was evolving, they see the the pillar of light dying down before it reveals the Flaming Owl Wyvern of the Pride Ring's appearance which surprises the trio of her new appearance, her powerful tail has grown longer and muscular becoming more whip-like with long and sharp lavender spikes on both sides of her tail and lavender membranes between the spikes on both sides of her tail, the end of her tail now ends with a sharp lavender spear tip tail, her wings have grown bigger and bulkier with the sharp feathers on her wings changed into sharp lavender membranes, her claws were slightly longer and sharper, on her arms, legs, back, tail, and face were lavender armour similar to Balzarr's armour, on top of her head were a pair of large lavender horns that were identical to Rodan's horns, her beak has grown longer and sharper with the tip of her beak changed colour from black to lavender, her teeth were sharper with her teeth slightly sticking out of her upper jaw, her legs and body were bulkier, her eyes were more reptilian with her white pupils slit in a predatory way, her neck has grown longer and bulkier with lavender armour on the back of her neck, on both sides of her bulky neck were long and sharp lavender spikes with lavender membranes between the spikes on both sides of her neck, her talons have grown longer and sharper, she haves lavender stripes on her eyes and chest, her main horns have grown bigger with lavender spikes on her main horns, the spikes on her hind legs were larger and sharper, on both sides of her head were three long and sharp lavender horns that were curved back, between her eyes was a long and sharp lavender horn that was slightly curved back, on her chest were sharp lavender spikes which were curved back, on both sides of her jaw were a pair of large and sharp lavender horns that were curved forward with lavender spikes on her new horns, the spikes on the back of her neck which trails down to the end of her tail have grown larger and sharper, on her knees were a singular large and sharp lavender spikes, and on her back were a pair of large and muscular wings that were very much identical to her main wings, the Owl Wyvern Titan, has evolved.