Journey Through the Hollow Earth

While everything was starting to settle down in Hell with Amhuluk being defeated by the Titans, back in Ponyville the Sauropod Titan was casually laying on the ground close by the schoolhouse with the only sound she is currently listening to was the sound of birds chirping up in the trees and the residents of Ponyville minding their own business with smiles on their faces, she was very glad to see that she was keeping an eye on them and very thankful that there weren't any Jinshi Mushi and Cranium Reptant, she was even more glad that the male Way Bads as well as Indominus Rex and Filthy Rich weren't in Ponyville attacking anyone or destroying anything in their view, but as of right now, there was nothing bad happening in Ponyville, as she continues to relax on the ground a letter suddenly appears out of nowhere before landing on the ground in front of Cheerilee, she looks down towards the letter before she starts reading the letter.

Dear Cheerilee

I am writing you this letter to inform you that Mothra has informed me of something very important, though she has already told Octavia Goetia, I am informing the other Titans that carry Godzilla's power, you as well as the other Titans who carry the same power that was given to you by the King of the Monsters, can also turn your trusted allies into powerful Titans as well, this will very much surprise you as well as the others who are receiving this letter, but I can assure you that this will help you against your enemies that you are dealing with, the new Titans that Octavia has made are both Millie and Rave, and they are determined to protect the Pride Ring with the daughter of the Goetias, but I know that you, the Titans, and Godzilla will triumph in battle against Bagan and his followers.

From, Yen Sid.

Cheerilee: I don't believe it, I can make my friends into Titans, that's amazing, and Millie and Rave are Titans now, that's incredible, I better go see Fluttershy and Xena.

Cheerilee proceeds to get up from the ground before she walks away from the schoolhouse to look for her friends, she knew Xena was in Ponyville walking around, but she also knows that Fluttershy is somewhere in the Everfree Forest patrolling the forest for any rouge Titans lurking around, not knowing that a train has just arrived at the train station, the Sauropod Titan looks around the town trying to see her friends before seeing the Tyrant Titan sharpening her claws on a rock and her tail casually laying on the ground with the end of her dangerous tail snapping a large tree branch in half, she goes to pick up another tree branch with her clawed tail before she notices the Sauropod Titan.

Xena: Hey.

Cheerilee: Hey, you doing alright?

Xena: Yeah, I'm alright, just sharpening my claws, I'm still getting use to the tail, (snaps tree branch in half with clawed tail) but I'm still practising the extra hand bit at the end, still feels a bit weird having a fifth hand at the end of my tail, but hey, it comes in handy, what about you?

Cheerilee: Yeah I'm doing alright, I'm still getting use to my large size, but I went for a swim in the lake earlier, feels good too.

Xena: That's good to hear, also, did you receive a letter from Yen Sid by chance?

Cheerilee: Yeah, it caught me by surprise that we can do the same thing like Godzilla can do.

Xena: I know right, Fluttershy came by and asked me about the letter earlier before heading to the train station.

Cheerilee: Wait, why is Fluttershy going to the train station?