Titans VS Hybrid

While the Titans and Hellhounds slept peacefully in Egypt the rouge Titans were currently making their way through a dark forest, they have been walking through the forest for at least three hours with the Alpha Skullcrawler and Manticore Titan's wounds fully regenerated, except the end of Filthy Rich's tail, his stinger was gone, now all he can do is swing his tail around to hit his enemies with, they then exit out of the forest to see a large volcano with lava flowing down in front of them with a Titan sized hole in front of them, they all walk through the hole to see a large throne where the large hooded figure is currently sitting clearly disappointed, they slowly walk towards their master before they bow their heads in respect for their master while the rouge Titans behind the duo walk away to recover their strength for their next battle in the future, he gets up from his throne before he walks towards his faithful allies before seeing Filthy Rich's tail, it was clear that in battle the end of his tail was chopped off, no doubt by a weapon given how clean the cut was, which he could already guess how it happened, true he did not expect the last remaining Kong to help fight with Diamond Tiara, but he was visibly annoyed that the King of the Monsters and his Queens has survived the battle against his followers and generals.

Ramarak: Forgive us my lord, we thought we had the upper hand with one of the Queens, yet my enemy who killed me has intercepted our chance of killing Diamond Tiara, we did not expect this to happen.

?????: None of us knew this would happen, it is clear that the wizard has made contact with the Kong, and now he is able to come to this world whenever he has the opportunity, but his world will be next once this one is claimed, now there are ten Queens of the Monsters.

Filthy Rich: Ten, but how can that be my lord, there was only nine when we were fighting in Egypt.

?????: Shortly after you left Anatankha was given the opportunity to become a Titan, if he continues to create more Titans with his power, we will lose, but this isn't the end, this is just the beginning.

Ramarak: How do you suppose we will win my lord?

?????: We try another method, something they will least expect, Muto Prime!

They hear the sound of footsteps walking towards them which they turn to see another female Muto walking towards them, only this Muto was bigger with spikes on her back, and powerful arms with orange armour, Filthy Rich immediately recognises her due to her intimidating appearance.

Author notes: Muto Prime is voiced by Charlize Theron.

Muto Prime: (Bows) My lord, why do you wish to see me at this time?

?????: I need you and Ramarak to find us some allies, if they join us then we will have a better chance at destroying the King and Queens of the Monsters, scour the entire planet.

Muto Prime and Ramarak: Yes my lord. (Walks away)

Filthy Rich: What about me my lord?

?????: You will remain here, the entire world will know that you are a threat to them now, once it dies down you will cause destruction whenever you like, and given that your stinger is gone, you would need some time to train for your next battle, though I must say Filthy Rich, you certainly have put up a fight against your own flesh and blood, it is a shame it came with a price, but do not worry about that, (hand emits electricity) I can improve, what has been damaged.