30 January 1933

30 January 1933 

They won!

Reich watches the big crowd as his Führer got pronounced chancellor of the weimar Republic.

Finally!

After all this time and hardship they can finally make the country great again and take back what they were robbed.

A wave of energy surges through his veins and nearly make him drunken with pride.

His men are celebrating loudly while other party politicians look unsure or unhappy with the results.

How much reich despises them.

They are the reason this country is suffering.

They are the reason they lost the great war.

Backstabbing vermin.

He will take care of them first and whoever won't accept his rule will face consequences.

Reich scans the crowd but to his disappointment he cannot see his brother in the crowd.

Weimar has been more exhausted and weak in the last couple of week than he has been in a while but he should have the decency to attend such a glorious day.

Shaking his head to get those pesky thoughts out of his head he turns his attention to the people near him again. If his brother is feeling too good for such celebrations then that's his problem.

Reich will celebrate tonight, after the ceremonial stuff is over.

Till then he must remain somewhat sober which is harder than it seems since everyone wants to offer him drinks.

A few hours later

"We have come here together to celebrate this historical day!" Reich yells over the crowd in his favourite pub

"on a thousand year reich!" He adds before downing the beer in his hand. He has had a few of those already at this point just like everyone else in the room.

The table he is standing on lets out a few protesting squeaks under his weight but that gets widely drowned out by the general atmosphere.

Someone already hands him another beer to toast with which gets down just as quickly as the first one.

He doesn't even feel tipsy yet from all the adrenaline in his veins but that's about to change soon. Getting pulled across the room to do shots against various people, playing a rather big part in it.

The rest of the night passes more and more in a blur.

Lots of drinks here, singing glorious songs there, those beautiful ladies joining them to celebrate, that one with the tight dress, a hazy decision to dissappear upstairs and some happy accidents that reich won't remember the next day when he wakes up in an empty bed with the worst hungover he ever had.

The curtains additionally mocking him by letting a ray of sunshine hit him directly in the face.

His throat feels like a week old roadkill and his head is pounding so hard against his skull it might burst soon.

Next thing he notices is that he is naked under the blanket.

The fuck happened last night??

The Führer got pronounced chancellor yesterday and then they went to the pub to celebrate.

After that? Blank.

All that thinking makes his stomach churn and he forces himself out of bed to immediately throw up in the bathroom toilet.

The toxic brew from hell itself hurts his sorrowful throat even more.

God he feels awful.

After a few glasses of water he collects his uniform from the pile on the ground and gets dressed.

When he opens the door he can see his personal guards standing there, patiently waiting for him.

"Let's go. We have work to do" reich says while trying to look intimidating despite still feeling half dead.

Surely nothing important happened while he was drunk, right?...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Welcome back guys ;)