3.October 1933

Faster than the speed of light UnbreakableUnion has made this beautiful pic with weims turning into a pretty flower bed.

(Our discord decided that weimar would have had the power to grow vines that siphon off life-force from others)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3.Oktober 33

*knock knock knock*

"Come in" reich says absently while mulling over some new laws.

"Sir the guards found something outside" a soldier says and visibility pales when reich looks at him impatiently.

"What did they find?" He snarls, annoyed to be interrupted and because the soldier makes him ask.

"It's probably better... if we show it" the human stumbles over his words and when reich is about to snap at the incompetence another soldier comes in with a covered basket and carefully lowers it onto reichs table.

His curiosity is the only thing that is keeping those two imbeciles from dying right there.

With one hand he lifts the cloth and freezes in an instant.

There, wrapped up in cloth and halfway asleep, lies a little baby.

One hundred percent a countryhuman.

No flag has formed yet so the face is still an ashen grey, a clear sign that the baby is definitely under 24 hours old.

The soldiers look at his reaction with uncertainty and as still as statues. Reich looks back down on the baby and now notices a little letter laying there as well.

He takes the letter and opens it with his sharp fingernail. He prefers to keep his fingernails slightly morphed with his magic.

What he finds inside does surprise him a bit. Instead of a handwritten note the author cut out letters from a newspaper and glued them onto the paper.

"I have no doubt that this is yours. I cannot care for it" is crudely glued onto the paper.

How splendid.

Reich looks back at his supposed son.

He has a son???

When did that even happen??

He can't remember the last time he was intimate with a woman.

Wait how long was an average pregnancy again? Eight? Nine month?

What happened in that time frame?

It hits reich like a brick in the face.

The Führers promotion to chancellor of his nation.

The night in the bar.

He must have done it with someone there.

A lowly human as well.

Reich looks at the baby which has been woken up by the ruckus and is now looking back at him with two golden eyes.

He is everything but equipped to care for it.

A child?

This young?

Don't they still need to be breastfed at this time?

Should he kill it?

Sweep the entire thing under the rug?

Now that he is controlling the country his second ability has manifested and to his delight he can influence minds now. It would be easy for him to erase all knowledge of the child.