Nervous? Never.

Amber and Madison take down 2 shots of tequila each to ease their nerves.
"You think we were noticed already?"
"A blonde with blue eyes in vintage Chanel and a lady in red? You bet." Amber scans the room telling apart the contestants from the guests.
"I think we're the only ones in expensive gowns. Way to fit in."
"We needed to stand out, who wants to blend in? Then we end up with the alcoholic white men who do weird shit like bondage and orgies.. with men included"
"That's dark Madi."
"It's realistic Amb."
Jade catches Jax's eyes glued to somebody tracing his sight to the girl in red at the big bar with her friend. She sneaks up beside him.
"Locked in on somebody yet?"
"Red dress, who is she?"
Jade looks at her clipboard.
"Her name is Amber, 25, knee deep in college debt, works at Saks Fifth, lives in Upper Manhattan."
"That's quality." He says sipping his drink.
"She's also gorgeous. Here's her pinup."
Jade closely shows Jax her picture knowing she couldn't but she helps him every year, she knows her brother is picky. He looks at her loving what he's seeing. Her natural beauty made the pit of his stomach form knots. You can see in her eyes she's got a story with her, the mystery behind them intrigued him.
"I did good huh?"
"You did great J."
"Well go say something, 'cause dirty ass Malcolm just eased up on her."

Amber felt somebody brush up against her before moving beside her causing her to turn her head to him. He's so close to her that it smells as if he bathed in bourbon.
"Wow, you are stunning." He says with a slight slur.
She nervously moves over a little with Madi grabbing her forearm to help.
"Thank you." She says with an intolerable tone.
"Mm, the things I'd do to you Red, there's never been nothing like you around before." Amber eyes widened as he kept getting closer to her. "How about you see wassup with a real man huh?" He aggressively grabs her butt, and before she could instantly slap the spit out of his mouth Jax walks up.
"Malcolm, what are doing? Back up."
He moves in front of Amber as she happily moves behind him. Noticing who he was her throat got dry. Madison quickly grabs her whispering in her ear "Oh my god that's Jax Davis." "I can see that." She whispers back.
"Come on Jax, I saw her first man."
"And you know if you go touching on the girls you get nothing so why do you do it every year?"
"I can touch what I potentially am gonna pay for, What's the crime?"
"Go clean yourself up Malcolm, You're embarrassing yourself  and making the lady feel uncomfortable."
Malcolm stumbles trying to size up Jax with disgust.
"I'll see you later Red, You know you're going home with me." Amber lowly groans with a frown of dislike. Jax turns to Amber after he walks off causing her to straighten up, She doesn't even notice Madi sheepishly sneaking off to let her have her moment.
"You okay?"
"I'm good, I expected somebody to treat me like merchandise. That's what I'm here for right?" He sensed her sarcasm as she took her shot.
"It's more than that trust me."
"If I get the right person, it might be"
"I'm Jax" He extends his hand to her, and she looks down at this freshly manicured man's hand before placing her hand in his. The immediate hotbox her body became with his firm grip around her soft hand shocked her.
"I'm Amber, a pleasure to meet you."
"Pleasure is all mine. So what brings you here?"
"Well, got over 100,000 dollars in student loans, my teenage sister to take care of and dreams to achieve. This sounded like my easiest option. Then I mean, to see what it's like to be rich for a month wouldn't hurt nobody."
"It's alright" She slightly chuckles with him not breaking their eye contact.
Jade watches from afar loving the exchange between the two. She happily hugs her clipboard feeling the chemistry between them already, something Jax doesn't care to establish with these girls. So this event is already turning out to be what she knew it would be, a change in Jax. Jordan slides through people looking where his daughter is..
"Is that Amber?"
"Yup, I knew when I saw her he'd like her. She's wholesome, regular, and from her submission? Humble."
"He's relaxed."
"Exactly Dad. He's relaxed. Those other women from before had nothing going on, no stories. I went for girls with stories this year. Her friend Madison? She's over there. Blonde hair, blue eyes. Got the attention of Derek, DEREK. You know he doesn't bet cause after his wife he's sworn off blondes. These men are craving authentic women with actual stories to tell, and actual goals to achieve, so their money isn't wasted. Girls type the stupidest stuff and I skimmed it instead of just reading it. I read them this year."
"You did good Jadey, really good. Your uncle even got one"
"Oh god no." He laughs at her before kissing her forehead.
"Let me go charm some of these donors."