Shes a Natural.

Amber sat in her newly stocked closet in front of the vanity with the fluorescent lights admiring her face. Jax wanted her to dress decently for dinner tonight and she chose a little black dress that has her boobs sitting nice, heels that complimented her legs, and hair that brings out her face. She showed her new makeup artist her ideal look, she executed it perfectly. After getting some pictures, her Instagram started blowing up.
"Oh, who's talking shit about me?"
Madi's name pops up on her phone with a screenshot of something. Opening the thread, Amber's face is plastered on a magazine in Greece, which means it's everywhere else.
"BITCH YOU'RE ON THE FRONT OF A MAGAZINE." Amber read that the world is calling her "Jax 4 million dollar girl" She gasps replying to Madi:
"Girl, this is CRAZY." The attention she's about to be getting excited her a little bit. Everybody will know who she is, and she won't fade into the background but she knows she needs to remain humble, remember this is only temporary.

Jax grabs the champagne out of the ice to open it before she comes down. Fresh off work exhausted. He wanted them to have a nice intimate dinner to open her up a little more if it's one thing he can be is a romantic. He knows how to swoon a woman. The patio looks completely different than how he had it during the day as he turned into a candle-lit dinner for two with the bartender out there behind a minibar. He brought the 5-star restaurant experience to her. The chef's helper opened the door for Amber so she stepped out. Jax saw her before she picked her head up, he was so taken aback he popped the cork off the champagne bottle, and that made her pick her head up. After checking her heel the popping of the bottle scared her.
"Damn." He says.
"You like what you see?"
"I love it. That's something you bought today?"
"Oh yeah, it took me a minute to pick an outfit but I kept it simple."
"You blow a man's mind you know that?"
"Stop, you're being sweet." After pouring their champagne, he pulls her chair out for her, then hands her the white & blue roses he had put together for her from his garden. She takes in their fresh scent.
"Oh, they smell so heavenly."
"Fresh out of my garden."
"I love them, thank you. Thank you for shopping today too."
"If you're going to walk the part, talk the part and live the part? You need to look at it daily. So don't thank me."
"How the hell didn't women last for the entire month?"
"My life is pretty hectic, They thought they were just going have to kick their feet up and spend my money. You need to be on my arm, see how I work, learn as I learn you."
"I can do that, sitting in the house would drive my life crazy. I need to be active."
"You'll find your twist there's so much to do, you have endless options. Whatever you want? I'll make it happen."
"Oh yeah?" The chef places a salad in front of them asking her choice of dressing. She picked honey balsamic.
"What is your dream?"
"Like my end goal dream?"
"Yes." Amber sips her champagne thinking how to word it.
"I want my boutique, my bar, my hotel. I want so many things under my belt to the point I never have to work again."
"You want generational wealth"
"Yes, my future kids never need to want for nothing. Give them the same opportunities that I got if not better ones"
"I like that."
"What's yours? You practically have everything." He gazes in her eyes as she gazes back.
"I don't have everything I want."
"What else do you want?"
"A family. I want the kids, I want a wife. Not just any wife, a wife that's my partner. We march at the same beat, she feeds me I feed her. We bounce off each other."
"You move as one."
"Exactly. I'm tired of being a playboy, I've had all the ass any man could ask for. I want more."
"I like that." They clinked their glasses noticing how close they were to each other.
As the dinner went on, he fed her the salmon to get her honest opinion and she nearly orgasmed in the seat. They talked about their likes, and dislikes, finishing a bottle of champagne after the next. Desert came out, it was the softest cheesecake she's ever had.
"Tomorrow I want you to come with me to pick my bottle girls for my club."
"They gone try to beat me up."
"I won't even allow that."
"I'm looking forward to it, get to see what your ideal type is."
He does a deep chuckle clearing his throat.
"My ideal type?"
"I'm sure you like assets, the girls who are easy on the eyes because they're good for business."
"I'm sure that's how all men pick their employees."
"Is it for your interest or certain clientele?" He opens his mouth to answer but goes dry, She nods taking his stuck tongue as her answer.
"Okay, I did run through my other club. I did. This club I'm not going to do that."
"Uh huh, right." Amber finished her glass of champagne full.
"Did you enjoy dinner tonight?"
"I loved it, delicious from start to finish. I am full."
"Nightcap?" She chokes on her strawberry.
"Excuse me?" "I'm just fucking with you, you are so dramatic. I don't know how long you think you can resist me."
"Resist you? I like you, Jax??" "You might not yet but I can tell you that you will." "Why do you keep insisting on trying me?" "It's a little fun to watch you play hard to get. I like the chase." "You ain't chased nothing a day in your life but money. Women fall at your feet." "Yet you're not." She cuts her eyes at him. "Unlike those girls, I'm not focused on trying to change you for my benefit." He agrees nodding his head and moving a piece of her hair.
They concluded dinner went inside and got ready for bed. He handed her a t-shirt to throw on with nothing but her panties under it. As he showered she went to check on Bella who was fast asleep with her rain sounds playing on the TV. She stroked her hair before putting her phone on the charger & cutting the ceiling fan on for her. She comes back to the master to Jax in nothing but a towel. She stood watching the water run down his chiseled physique, One thing about the man he was fit. Body is the type of body that makes women pass out from even touching their muscles. He dries off causing her to snap out of her trance and crawl into the bed.
"You don't care if I sleep without a shirt?" He asks.
"Not at all." She adjust her bonnet starting to scroll her phone.
In the midst of lotioning his body, thunder cracks outside. A thunderstorm has started. He felt her jump. "You don't like thunderstorms?" "Umm, I mean the rain isn't a bother, it's the thunder. Don't say a word. It's been something about it since I was a kid." "I'm not going to let the big bad thunder get you." She mocks him locking her phone and placing it on the charger. Getting comfortable the thunder cracks again so she grips the blanket. The lights dim. Jax reaches his arm under the covers around her bringing her closer to his chest, feeling the warmth of his strong hold eased her. She didn't even fight it, she just let it happen. When the thunder cracked again she didn't jump, she didn't squirm, but she fell asleep. So did Jax.