The Aftermath 1

"How the fuck can I trust you if you can't even tell me when an ex is putting her coochie on a platter for you?"
"I didn't see it as that deep Amber because I TURNED HER DOWN."
"Well, it is that deep, what if Dean popped up on me and I didn't tell you and you had to find out from him or somebody else? We're supposed to be on this dating seriously thing which means establishing some type of trust!"
"Okay, you're right." Amber sits on her bed taking her heels off. "I'm right?" "You're right and I'm sorry. I should've told you." She didn't think it was about to be that easy maybe a little more push and pull.
"I'll start telling you all that type of stuff whatever makes you feel comfortable. I want you to trust me."
"Okay, fine." "Can I kiss you now?" She tries to hide her blushing the closer he gets to her.
"Why can't I be mad a little longer?"
"You can be mad i'll just eat it out of you." He kisses her plump lips before going down and tending to her other lips.

Bella got out of the shower and relaxed after a crazy evening. From her nearly getting in a fight herself to having to break up one and calm Cane down. She's emotionally drained. She just wanted to sleep. After blow drying her hair she let it sit in a curly puff, naked under her extra large t-shirt. She turns her bathroom light off stepping into her room. She sees a shape out of the corner of her eye "It's me, don't scream" Cane whispers. She deeply exhales going to lock her door.
"How did you get in here?" He points to her balcony before taking his jacket off.
"What are you doing here?" "I don't want to be home. Dont want to be around her. I just don't want to deal with this right now." She stands there looking at Cane completely defeated and granted he is. Finding out his best friend since diapers have been lying to his face this entire time sleeping with his little sister? A betrayal he didn't see coming. The best way for Cane to deal with it is to either beat the shit out of him or not deal with it. He's choosing to not deal with it right now. He noticed the only one that got him to calm down in the slightest was Bella, hence why he was here. She calms him and that's all he wants to be right now. She watches him strip out of his clothes, being her first time seeing his physique outside of his clothes and her lady parts jump. She steps closer to him after he takes off his pants running her fingers over his six-pack. Her light touches sent electricity down to his package.
"Acting like you've never seen a fit body before girl"
"Only on social media. Not in person."
"You are so innocent and I like that."
"And you're so bad, and I like that." She looks up at him, he looks back down at her. Getting drawn into a slow passionate kiss he learns she is completely naked under her shirt. So he stops.
"We don't gotta get into that tonight. We can just sleep." He says. She looked at him, between her legs, as the rain started to fall.
"I don't have condoms." She whispers. "Don't worry about it. We gone be good." "I want to do it. With you." "You sure?" "You got a reason I shouldn't?" "Nah, I just want you to be sure. I don't need you regretting this, me being your first." "I won't." He crashes his lips into her knowing deep down he really needed some sex tonight that's his way of escaping. He wasn't coming expecting it but the vibe between them? The sexual tension is always high and they both want to get this out. They got under her covers, still kissing, and he removed his draws. Hard as a rock Cane uses his fingers to test her out and she's wet as hell. "Damn Bella. I didn't know I had you like that." "Shut up and just ease it in already." Doing as he was told Bella looked out towards her balcony window her heart beating so rapidly Cane could hear it. He swipes the tip of it up and down on the rim of her, she starts to look at her ceiling as he gets his feel. Finding her entrance he forgot how tight a virgin can be he felt her tense up. He makes her look at him. "Relax, I got you. Just look at me." "Okay." He easily strokes himself in and when she gasped in his ear bringing him closer to her bare chest he knew he finally got in so he could work his shit now. Her moans intensified the more he stroked, it felt like heaven to him. He's never been in any coochie like this before she's like a brand new Rolls Royce fresh off the lot. Cane being used to experienced girls was floating inside of Bella as she was floating with him. It felt so good to her she couldn't believe any of the other stories she was told about a girl losing her virginity because this woke her entire body up. He lifts one of her legs to open her up and that's what did it for the both of them. Not losing eye contact speaking with their eyes, she bites down on her lip as he picks up the pace. "Deeper" she whispers and that he did. She watches as he goes in and out of her turning her on more just like her watching did for him. He leans down with her foot behind her head kissing her as he deep strokes her slowly.
"Fuck you feel so good" He groans.
"So do you." He puts her leg down knowing he can't go too crazy with her so she turns her to the side getting behind her. Moves her leg up and goes back in. With one of his hands around her neck choking her slightly he starts stroking her from the side. Rolling her eyes in the back of her head she held onto his leg so he'd stay in place while her other hand kept his around her neck. Feeling both their bodies tense up after going crazy for a few minutes they both climaxed, so on a high Cane didn't pull out. With that in the back of their mind right now he rolls on his back and so does she catching their breath.
"You know you mine now right?" He says.
She looks at him and they both start laughing. He kisses her forehead then her cheek then her lips.
"I wanna go again." She says against his lips.
They had sex until the sun came up finally going to sleep after losing count of how many times they both used each other bodies to further escape from the evening that transpired.