The Beginning of the End Prt 2.

Jade sat on top of the building taking in the soft air away from all the chaos that surrounded her life, her family, and her name. All she needed was one day. One day where nothing went to hell and she couldn't even get that.
Her dress was covered in blood with a numb feeling to match. Does it ever end, does it ever stop?
"Jade, it's Nina." Her father says.

13 hours prior...

Nina stands in the mirror in her dress overwhelmed with so many emotions. It's not like she's not already your wife, she thought. Everything on her body at this very moment is sweating. Her mom and sisters crowd around her getting her together due to the ceremony starting in 30 minutes. Never unsure about Jade since she met her in Jax club, she'd marry her 20 times over. Her entire life has no sequence without Jade so her nerves being shot right is new to her.
"Do I have this weird feeling because of the ceremony or the universe is telling me something is about to happen?"
"Don't think like that Nina" her sister says.
"Jade's family is a little... wild."
"Well, all rich have their secrets. I'd hope they'd have it under control for their daughter's wedding."
"Sometimes people are unpredictable ma."
"Well don't let that negativity form a dark cloud over your beautiful day. You're about to marry the girl of your dreams... again. Think about that." Nina agrees with her mom about putting the bad thoughts in the back of her mind, but they stay in her soul.

Everyone gathers in the ceremonial area. Dressed to the nines. The women in gowns cost more than people's rent, men in suits made from animals, kids running around. Everyone tried to put on a good face for the ceremony only it didn't count for much. Everything Jr felt was going to happen? Did without a moment of rest. Jade stood at the end of the aisle completely oblivious to the demon hovering over the ceremony. The evil presence that smiled above them at the mess they were about to bring, the hellfire that was about to rain down on them and change the course of everyone's lives forever. For her to be oblivious, Jade was the first the catch the red dot that landed on Nina as she started down the aisle looking angelic, gorgeous, and happy. Jade's smile slowly faded as the dot went higher real slow but it wasn't the only red dot shining down on the family.
"Nina, GET DOWN!" Nina confused looked down and before she could even react she was shot. Jade ran towards her quickly catching her in her arms as everything around her crashed and burned. It felt like she was in a whirlwind with Nina holding onto her.
"It hurts Jade."
"Hey, look at me, calm down and breathe in and breathe out. I'm applying pressure it's going to be okay baby. Please stay with me."
"I-I knew something was going to happen Jade."
"Shhh, Nina please just stay here with me. I got you okay?" Jade moves Nina out of the line of fire as more shots fire off.
Bella caught the red dot on Cane moving him out of the way only to get herself shot in the back and arm.
"Bell-Bella! Why would you do that?" He flips her over quickly after putting his jacket over her back wound. and his tie over her arm.
"Y-you were going to be shot in the ch-ch-ch-" Cane pulled his gun out aiming for where that dot came from and the shooter idiotically stuck their head out giving Cane a clean shot killing him. He quickly swooped Bella up, blood on him and all. He wasn't losing her, he wasn't waiting to either.
After getting all the shooters down or capturing them, it was time to address the casualties. Zane and Paisli panicking because they couldn't find their kids. Paisli went off screaming for the kids, Penny and Conner came out of the bathrooms crying running into her arms.
"Are you two okay? Are you hit are you hurt?"
"No we're fine Mom, but Jade-" Conner says.
"What about Jade? Where's Jade?!"
She busts in the bathroom sitting up against the wall, hands and lap bloody. Julius' lifeless body is in her arms. She's sobbing in his neck with every tear her soul is stripping away. Paisli's heart breaks hearing her daughter cries of obvious pain.
"Jade-"
"No, no." She yells out holding him tighter. She kisses his cheek whispering in his ear. "I'm so sorry Julius, I'm so sorry. I'm so sorry. I'm so sorry."
Paisli waved for Zane to come into this bathroom and the sight he saw broke his heart too. Julius was like a second son to him which shifted his mind to where is his son. "Have you found Cane?" Jade wipes her face with a bare part of her arm. "Bella jumped in front of him for a bullet that was meant for Cane, she was shot twice, and he rushed her to the hospital," Paisli told Zane to go she would handle Jade. He kisses his younger kids, kisses Jade's forehead, and leaves. "Mom." "Yes, Jade." "I'm pregnant and it's Julius baby."
Ambulances by that time were out there attending to everybody who was affected. Zane's eyes shifted all over the place then they landed on Carmen and Rose.
"Girls, where did Cane go?"
"The ambulance took them, Bella looked pale. He was panicking." Carmen answers.
"Julius is gone, Carmen." Carmen's heart dropped asking where is he. Once he told her she ran towards that bathroom to Jade on the floor with him. Her eyes met Carmen knowing this pained her as well.
"He went fast." Jade lowly says.
"Where was he-" "His neck, his artery burst, he bled out." "Jade I'm so sorry." "He saw it before me I could've prevented this. This is supposed to be me and it should've been." "Don't say that, he wouldn't have wanted that." Carmen placed her hand on his head, his body still warm. "Rest easy sweet boy. Damn J, Cane isn't going to like this one."