The Beginning Of The End Prt 1.

2 years of silence.
2 years of hiding.
2 years of watching, and plotting.
2 years of letting people think it was over, when 2 years ago.. shit is just getting started.

•3 days until Jade and Nina's wedding•

Jax comes out of their closet with a frustrated look on his face. Amber takes a tie of his out of Ivy's mouth moving her into her ball pit that sits in their room. She holds her 6-month pregnant belly sitting on the bed that's filled with their unpacked clothes. Amber now being Mrs.Davis, her main goal is to give her husband as many kids as he's always asked for. Now on baby number 2, their precious son will be here soon but of course, she's pregnant when Jade and Nina decide to finally have their big wedding.
"Why are you looking like that Jax?"
"I can't find my custom cufflinks. I can't wear this suit and not have my-" Amber fished under his many suit shirts showing the box he left on the bed 20 minutes ago.
"You need to go get your brain checked out, or get some sleep babe."
"I'll sleep once this wedding is over. This is huge for Jade. If she's feeling how I did on our wedding week she's ready to kill herself."
"Jade is the groom, Nina has the bride jitters. They've been married now for 2 years. Nervous about what?"
"That everything goes perfectly. Jade is a perfectionist."
"Then that's definitely your sister." He comes up rubbing her belly.
"How's my boy in there?"
"I think he's sleeping. He was moving an hour ago."
"Have you spoken to Bella?"
"Oh yeah, she'll be there. She got her classes switched to online for the trip. My college student."
"College. She finished school so early."
"That's what happens when you're blessed with knowledge. I just love how supportive Cane is."
"That lil nigga is in love with her, so her achievements are his. As they should be."

Cane greets his friends on their private jet to head out to Jades' big wedding. Bella is in the back room studying for a little before joining the party people.
"Is Caleb flying?" Mateo asked, "He is, Rose got cleared to fly." "Caleb is about to be a father. I expected nothing less when he came home." "Same man. We growing up out here." "When is it going to be you and Bella's turn?" Cane laughs. "I'm not ready to be nobody's dad. Bella is focused on finishing school, I'm focused on chasing this paper and crossing over into our legal lane. A child would only throw us off our square." "Didn't you tell me she was offered a semester abroad? Did y'all talk about it?" "We agreed she's going to wait for her final year to go and do it. She herself didn't want to leave yet. I believe whenever she goes it's a great opportunity."
"The fuck happened to you, bro?" The boys laugh and joke about Cane going soft on a female but they know how special she is. Caleb and Rose join them with Carmen behind them. Seeing Mateo she jumps in his lap. Exchanging hugs, the girls quickly notice Bella isn't out here knowing her head is in them books and it's time to yank her out of there. Bella heard Carmen's voice sighing. As the door opens she closes her books.
"Yeah, you knew. Let's go it's vacation time bitch. Let's drink enough for Rose." Rose rolls her eyes. Bella comes out joining everybody. Cane swiftly got her on his lap as he rolled up behind her. Being back with the gang is always a good time for them with these times happening less and less the older they get. Ready for a good time in Turks and Caicos being love-bombed at the romantic wedding festivities, they start drinking and getting high once the wheels are up. Pregnancy hit Rose as she fell asleep an hour into the flight in her bunk with her pregnancy pillow. Once everybody settled down Bella snuck into their room to finish her notes. Cane and Caleb say goodnight as he walks to their room. Bella's head deep in her books makes him feel so accomplished like he's the one who's getting this degree. Leaning down to kiss inside her neck she places her hand on his head.
"If you're about to do the what if we have a baby moment? Let it pass."
"Caleb speaks on a whole different cloud about becoming a dad."
"Cane you stay saying you're not ready to be a dad."
"I'm not, I'm just chatting. You already keep me worrisome."
"Just love on Caleb's son when he gets here, it'll be your time when we're ready."