Time To Clean House.. Forreal

The Aspen trip energy shifted with this life-changing act of war. Everyone is out for blood and they won't stop until they get that.
The Davis's met in one closed-off conference room, waiting on the Stokes and Bryant's they knew they were only stronger together than apart.
"Jr, how are the girls you saved? How many was it?"
"It was 20 in total from the 3 homes. Some of them are so out of it we haven't gotten them to talk but a good 15 is willing to talk."
"That's good. We have to do whatever we can to help those women and whatever ones we find as we dismantle the other homes."
"He's beefed up security so we just need to continue to watch the last 4."
"We need to save the one in New York for last, his fat ass needs to come here for that final showdown."
"So what's the point of the girls?" Jade asks.
"In case killing him is too risky for us, not like we can't get him soon as he's shackled. He's dying one way or another." Camilla says.
The doors open to everyone else joining them. Bella hugs Amber as soon as she walks in. Worried and sick about each other.
"We need answers," Bella demands looking at Silas not wasting no time. Behind him came Amerie.
"Where's your brother?" Amber asks.
"Seth .. he um, he's gone."
"Who are you?" Bella asks.
"I'm your aunt, Amerie."
"Of course you are, like what more is it? Why did y'all let it get this bad? You let our mom die."
"Everything we've done we've done to protect her and you guys."
"Amber was shot the fuck are you talking about?"
"Bella, chill. I got this." Amber says. She rolls her eyes standing beside her on go.
"When I asked why y'all left my mom to rot? Why didn't you just say why? Just he's some monster. Not he kidnapped her, sold her, beat her, raped her, whatever! She turned to drugs, alcohol, disgusting men, and you just out here doing his bidding."
"What do we do now? We can't live in the past granted but now we're pushed in the limelight about our mom and we don't know her story." Bella asks.
"We can sit down and talk, in-depth, I promise cause yes this is far from over. Security is demanded everywhere you two go now and you say nothing to the press, nothing on social media, keep your head on a swivel. I know Bella you're good at that." Amerie pleads.
"Very good. Nothing is about to happen to me, my sister, or my niece. He needs to be dealt with."
"Tough as nails Stokes, I see what you've done with my niece."
"That's all her." Amerie walks up to Camilla. "Whose orders am I following?" "Mine. You're going to stay beside me through this entire thing. You were a victim too Amerie, you seem to forget that." "I've put it in the back of my mind, I had a greater purpose for taking my sister's spot. Had to do what I had to do to get what we needed. Which everything is where you told my people to drop it off." "Perfect, so since we've ruined the Aspen trip. Returning home seems appropriate. Everyone regroup. Take a few days."

A week later...

Silas sips his coffee as Amerie comes from around the corner. The least he could do is provide her with a place to stay after everything she's endured. Her story is darker than most, her tough exterior exudes that. She's the spitting image of Amore, he couldn't keep his eyes off her.
"Why didn't you wake me up?" She asks.
"You were sleeping so peacefully, sure it's the most peaceful you've slept in years."
"You never lied." She looks around noticing the silence.
"Where's your wife and kids?"
"School and who knows. She is off doing something. She's technically not my wife."
"Yeah, just somebody you dumped in twice then married her so she can get into the States."
"I blame the press. I was doing what I could to take my mind off the shit." Amerie scoffs sipping the coffee he slipped to her.
"You know you could divorce her now, she's safe."
"She's not safe until he's dead. I at least gotta honor that."
"True, how's Amber, have you guys spoken at all?"
"She's low on words these days. We haven't had a stable conversation since everything that's happened."
"This would be the time, she is about to have your grandchild."
"I know, you know for 38... you look amazing Amerie."
She blushed but took too long to hide it. Getting up deep sighing.
"No kids, the gym, and no man to stress me out."