Chapter 19

For Eli;

Enclosed is recounts of some of the biggest milestone's baby you faced. If you've got this you're seventeen and been given stacks more. I can't say I apologise for it. I love you Bean, I always have and I always will. If you ever doubt it read the letters, and I give you permission to use whatever I say against me. I hope you're a lovely young lady, with lots (or little) of good friends, and you do whatever you want. I'll help no matter what, even if it means watching you board a plane and move halfway across the world. I love you, Elillia.

With Love, 

Mama

ps, Delilah wrote the recounts hence why she wrote them as she did.

First Christmas

I can't remember much so don't tell your mother, Eli. But you loved it, you chewed on the Winnie the Pooh bear's ear we got you. You liked the colour and despised the bit of turkey your grandma made you try.

First Words

Eli sat on her play mat with Elizabeth, watching a random cartoon. Elizabeth was playing Peek-a-boo, lifting a cloth over her face and lowering it, "Boo!"

Eli rolled onto her back as she shrieked with laughter, somehow she shoved both a fist and foot into her mouth, "Eli! No!"

Elizabeth giggled with the baby as she rolled her back onto her bottom and pulled the hand and foot from her mouth, "Boo!"

A shrill voice shrieked causing Elizabeth to pause for a moment, "Huh?"

"Boo!"

Eli yelled again, dribble falling down her chin as she gave her mother a gummy smile. "Did Eli just say her first word?"

Elizabeth questioned herself. Lifting the child into her arms and nuzzling her nose. The front door closed as a voice rang out, "Eli did what the fuck now?"

First Steps

Elizabeth slammed the door, "Piss off, Boyd!"

Eli yelled, "Boo!"

Delilah sighed, "C'mon Liz! Movie's going in in T-minus-".

Elizabeth skittered into the living room and watched carefully as her daughter held herself upright on the coffee table. Her chubby legs shook as she took a small step before falling flat on her face. Delilah reached out to hoist the baby back to her feet. Elizabeth crouched down and made small waddles towards her child, holding her arms out. Eli met her mother in the middle, giggling and flapping her arms around. "Oh my God!"

Delilah screeched quickly, tumbling from the couch as she tried to stand up. Eli fell into her mother's chest, "Are you okay?"

"I'm fine!"

Idk what to write so get this filler