Chapter 2

3RD PERSON:

AS The Group mourns the loss of Tyreese and Beth. They have been quite low as the group continue to survive its been a struggle and devastating to say the least as the group is now on feet. Walking through and through the pain and suffering.

Santiago and Larisa aren't on speaking terms, they haven't spoken to each other since Beth's death. Larisa has mainly been by Daryl and Carol. Meanwhile Santiago has been by the rest of the group helping the best he can. As they're walking. Santiago and Rick are talking to each other. "You ok Santiago"

He nods as they continue to walk. "You know we can talk" Rick says as He continues to speak out to Santiago.

"I know Rick" Santiago drifts off as he continues to walk holding his rifle. Meanwhile Larisa is by Daryl still comforting him and holding his hand. Santiago Scoffs as he pulls Her to the side as everyone takes a little break.

"What the actual fuck is wrong with you" He shouts out making the group look at them. "What the hell. Do you mean Santiago" she says rolling her eyes. "I'm sick of this, you know we are dating"

"Don't blame this relationship falling apart because of me, you are doing the same thing with Rosita or am I wrong" she looks at Santiago. His eyes widened as Larisa mentioned Rosita's name.

"Fine. Maybe I am but I still love you and if we want to sort this out we have to talk to each other" She laughs. "You really love me. Huh you want to fix a relationship that's already broken. This is joke and your a joke"

Santiago looks at her filling up with more rage. "What the fuck, that's not a joke. You know what I'm done we're done. Yes I am giving up. I thought we could work it out when we reunited back at the terminus. but I guess we ain't meant to be, I guess we are meant for someone else"

Larisa looks at him. "You serious" Santiago stares down at her. "Yeah We are done, I actually did care for you and love you and I wanted to give this a chance. I thought we would go back to our old selves but I guess I was wrong" Larisa looks at him "Fine enjoy being like a big ass baby Santiago" She nudges him away from her. Santiago Watches as she walks off. He sits down feeling Pissed off. Glenn goes over to the man and sits beside him.

"You ok" Glenn says holding his shoulders. "I'm alright" Glenn gives him the look that tells Santiago that he knows he isn't alright. "Dude I know your feeling like shit, we lost Beth and Tyreese. Now you And Larisa are on and off, Arguing, Fighting"

"Well me and her are done. She's not my girlfriend anymore" Santiago says as he continues to look at the ground. "Come on Santiago let's keep going" Glenn helps up Santiago as they keep up with the group.

As the group continue walking, they have a run in with a herd of walkers as the group handles the commotion. They continue their journey.

AS The group still Driven to find some where they run into something, they find water bottles out in the middle of the road. With a note by them. Rick hands the note over to Daryl and Santiago. "From a Friend" As they read everyone else looks around.

"What else are we gonna do" Tara spoke. The group is thinking it's a trap. Santiago walks to the bottles. "Not this, we don't know who left" Rick exclaimed as the group still look at the plastic bottles. "That's a trap, we are already in it" Eugene said.

"But I like to in fact in deed think it's from a friend" Eugene finished his sentence. "What if it isn't, what if someone put something in it" Carol said looking at Eugene.