Chapter 3

3RD PERSON PERSPECTIVE

THE Sun glazed on Santiago's Face as it turned to the next day. He lied up as he looked over at the group. Who were still sleeping. He noticed Larisa by Carol sleeping.

He sat there in a silent as he started hearing voices, he turned to his side seeing Beth. "Beth?" She smiled "Hey Santi" He rubbed his eyes. As he saw Tyreese also. "Hey Santiago"

Tears fell from his eyes. Then he noticed Marco. "What up brother" His head started to spiral. "What this is a dream"

"Santi you got to keep going don't worry about us" Beth reassured the man as Tyreese and Marco nodded. "I lost you all you guys were my family, It my fault" Marco shook his head. "It was never your fault, we knew our time was coming to an end" Santiago shook his head disagreeing. "I lost all of you, even T-dog and Dale. You guys are dead what's the point in me living"

"You got to keep going my son" He turned to see his mother on his side. "Mama, is that you" She nods as she holds his arm.

"You got to keep on moving brother" Tyreese said. "We will be with you no matter what happens" Marco said.

"You got to know we are still here with you even if we aren't alive" Beth Said.

"Your a true Soldier, My son and Soldiers never give up" His Mom said. As he watched them slowly fade away. As He was awoken by Carl.

"Are you ok Santiago"Carl said as he was holding Judith. He lied up to see everyone awake. "You were crying in your sleep"

"Huh, what happened" Michonne came over. "You were mentioning Beth's and Tyreese's Name in your sleep" Santiago looked around confused. Carl helped Santiago up as everyone already awake.

"Are you sure, your ok Santiago" Carl asked Making sure. "Yeah I'm good Carl. thanks" He smiled as He held Judith in his arm.

"Can I hold her" Santiago asked, Carl nodded as he handed Judith to Santiago.

Santiago held her in his arms. As he rocked her back and forth. "Hey little Grimes" He said as He looked down at her. Judith giggled as she held his fingers. He smiled lightly as he handed Judith back to Carl.

"She loves you" Carl looked at Santiago. Santiago lightly smiled. "Oh here" Carl gave Santiago a basketball collectable card.

"What's this for" Santiago held the card in his hand it was a Micheal Jordan card. A Rare Collectable. "When we left the prison. I found it at random house and I remembered to give it to you cause it was your birthday well now it's not but it's a late birthday gift" Santiago looked over and hugged the boy.

"Thank you I appreciate it" Carl smiled. Santiago was happy that his birthday wasn't totally forgotten even if it was a couple weeks ago. He was glad.

Larisa was cleaning her Combat pistol as she looked over at Daryl. She knew he wasn't doing good. Carol noticed she was staring at him.

"You love staring at Him don't ya" Carol said as Larisa looked away. Scrubbing her pistol. "What are you on about Carol"

"So this is your type, dirty and quiet" She says as Larisa playfully smacked Carol.

"You know you gotta at least talk to Santiago" Larisa scoffed. "Why should I like he said he gave up. So I'm giving up" Carol looked at her.

"Well you need to fix things with him, I mean we are all in it together, so if you aren't right for each other in a relationship at least be friends or something" Carol told Larisa.