Chapter 8

FIRST PERSON PERSPECTIVE
• SANTIAGO •

THE Next couple of days, Has been quiet. Jabari's been doing runs with Glenn, Tara and Noah Also with Aiden Deanna's Other son and Nicholas. I've been in Alexandria helping around the community. Even though I still felt suspicious of everything. I walked outside hearing commotion. I had noticed Deanna's other son. Aiden in a heated argument with Glenn. I ran over and pushed Aiden to the floor. He sprung back up looking furiously at me. "Listen here Mexicano it's between me and him."

I looked at him as he racially profiled me. I pointed him "Don't fucking call me a Mexicano again. I ain't Mexican you piece of shit, And second of all don't mess with Glenn again" Aiden Scoffed as he heard me talk back to him. "You think your the shit. Talking back to me. Huh. You know that I'm in charge"

"You think your the big man. But you ain't your only like this cause your mother is in charge of this place. So you think you can run shit to" Aiden starts getting even more furious at me as I had just stood up to him. As more people walked over to spectate the scene. I look at him. Standing my ground and taunting the guy.  
Aiden starts shoving me as this was his last resort to make him feel dominant again.

"Back off Aiden" Tara exclaimed as she walked closer. "Come on guys. Take a step back" Noah jumps in trying to ease the situation. As Aiden kept pushing. Memories flashed through my eyes. the moment seeing my father. I felt more anger trying to escape. "Come on tough guy" Aiden says as he kept pushing. I heard his voice. My Father's voice as I recalled my father always taunting me. Like what Aiden was trying to do. I ignored and Glenn walked closer to Aiden. "No one's  impressed man, walk away" He said as calmly as he could. You could tell Aiden was a bit threatened as he didn't have no one to back him up. Like Glenn did.

Footsteps came from behind Aiden. "AIDEN! What is going on" Deanna walked faster to investigate the situation. "These two. One of them has a problem on the way we do things. And the other one doesn't listen to what. I told him to do."

I walked up beside Glenn. Holding my hands into fists. Aiden turned around to face his mother. "Why'd you let these people in" the stern tone to his mother and what he had said pissed me off. "Because we actually know what we're doing out there" Glenn replied as that pissed Aiden off. He used his last resort. He swung at Glenn. As Glenn dodged his shot I grabbed his arm. While Glenn landed his own shot on Aiden. Nicholas tried Tackling Glenn. I grabbed him first and slammed him to the floor. I start punching Nicholas's face. As Deanna shouted to stop. The Anger rushed out like it a waterfall.

I wasn't thinking straight. I still heard his voice I couldn't stop. Rick and Daryl rushed over. Rick whispered. "Hey. Hey bud calm down" the two men pulled me off as Daryl Stared over at Nicholas who had a couple of nice big bruises on his face. Michonne also had come over talking to Aiden. Telling him to quit or otherwise he would be on his ass again.

My eyesight was blurry. I still felt Anger in me. I didn't know how the situation was going. I was to much focused on my anger. Wanting it to escape. I noticed Rick infront of me to stop me from going near Nicholas and Aiden. Deanna kept talking saying that Rick and us his group is apart of this community now. As equals and so on. She looked over at her son. "Understood" he said still staring at me and Glenn. Deanna turned to everyone "You all turn in your weapons. Then you two come talk to me" she pointed at Nicholas and Aiden.

A/N: "I MESSED UP THE CHAPTERS RICK AND MICHONNE ARE CONSTABLES AND STUFF NOW BUT I'M GONNA MAKE IT. HE HAD A FEELING ABOUT JESSIE AND PETE BEFORE.

I stood there as Deanna kept talking. She told Rick How he should be constable of the community. As he nodded and agreed She also told Michonne that see wanted her to be constable as well. She then turned to both me and Glenn. "Thank you both" Glenn looked at Deanna confused. "For what?"

"For knocking him and Nicholas on their ass" I nodded then walked off. I noticed Rosita and Sasha watching from the distance as I ignored I heard his voice again and again. I walked to my porch and sat down.

"I'm glad that your seeing me again boy" shivers went down my spine as his voice rang through my head. I looked up seeing my father. He smirked at me. "What do you want"

• GABRIEL LUNA AS FERNANDO CAMPO •

"Why so serious. You aren't a man you will never be a man. Especially in this world" As he stepped closer. I backed away feeling scared. "Fuck you this isn't real. Your not here" The man chuckled as he looked at me.

"You don't know that. Lets face it. i'll be apart of you forever and ever" He walked closer looking at me as I tried looking away. "You should've died instead of Marco. He was more of a man then you. Oh even your friends Beth, Tyreese and T-Dog they deserved to die" I tried sitting and ignoring him. I felt anger and sadness boiling in me. he kept pushing me. "And you deserved to get heartbroken by Larisa, Oh and Rosita huh she made the right choice to not be with you. Oh don't get me started with your mother huh she made you so soft. Yeah your a softie momma's boy." I Stood up facing the man "FUCK UP YOU PIECE OF SHIT. I FUCKING HATE YOU!" I looked to see the man was gone. Rick stood by. I turned to see him watching as I looked like a Psychopath.

I stood there frozen until all my emotions flooded out and I broke down crying. I fell to the ground. I cried as hard as I had ever did before. Rick came over holding me "Its ok Son let it out let it all out" I cried my eyes out feeling weak. He took me to his house to calm down.

A/N: SORRY FOR SHORT CHAPTER IVE BEEN BUSY ANYWAYS I'LL BE POSTING MORE CHAPTERS AS MUCH AS I CAN.