Chapter 4

AS The group well mainly Rick. Talks to Aaron and Jabari. Santiago is with Carl and Judith. Santiago looks over at Jabari who is quite nervous around Rick. As Rick isn't being that friendly towards them.

Santiago notices Judith not keeping still for Carl. "Hey you want me to hold her for you" He asked as Carl looked at him. "I'm ok, thanks though" Santiago smiled. "Well ok then, thank you again for the card, I appreciate it" Carl Smiled and nodded. Carl always thought of Santiago as an older brother figure.

He really cared for Santiago and Santiago Cared for Carl as well. As they keep talking. Jabari looks over at Rick as he's tied up. "We left those Bottles water for you." Rick looks over at Jabari. "What did you say?" Rick comes closer to Jabari. "We did" Aaron says.

"Look we think you guys are great people to come and help. In Alexandria. We need people like you." Jabari says as he looks over at Aaron who nods in agreement. Rick towers over the two men who are sitting down.

After more talking the group decides to go with Aaron and Jabari. They start following their lead and begin.

AS The group continues walking through their journey. they are very much tired and depressed and all other types of pain and discomfort. they were nearly there to the community. They had helped Aaron and His Boyfriend Eric. Who's Visible injury was really bad. That Aaron had to help him at his side.

Santiago and Jabari were reconnecting as they hadn't seen each other since High school. Honestly this helped him get past his grieving process phase although he was still thinking about Tyreese and Beth. Even Marco and his Mother.

"So you dating someone" Jabari asked as he nudged the Man. "Nah I mean I did date someone but we broke up"

"Who, if that's fine" Santiago's eye contact shifted over to Larisa who was walking beside  Michonne and Carol. Jabari noticed and Santiago drifted his attention back to Jabari.

"Oh you guys good though or?" Santiago shook his head as Jabari looked at him with apologetic energy. Santiago noticed and tried changing the subject.

"So you got anyone special" Jabari instantly smiled and looked at him. "Yeah I do her name is Julia Anderson, me and her are going amazing" Santiago started hyping him.

"That's great man for real" Jabari shot a big smile as he began talking again. "Yeah and me and her we got a kid well we adopted her, so I got a family"

"That's amazing dude I'm seriously proud of you" Jabari glanced over at Santiago. "I know you are gonna find someone special"

Santiago nodded as he looked over at Rosita who caught his attention. admiring her from afar. Jabari noticed and Smiled softly as he turned forward.

They get to a Gate. "Here we are Alexandria" Jabari announced to the group. As they face the gate that is now opening. They were greeted by a man who looked at the group suspiciously. Aaron helps Eric into the gate and looks over at the other man.

The group stood there until they heard rattling sounds everyone holds their weapons and point into the direction of the noise. Daryl is the one who Shoots and eventually grabbing the dead animal. He turns to the man and Aaron. "We brought Dinner"

The man beside Aaron stood there. Still looking at the group. Looking at them like they're a threat. Aaron reassures the man and tells the rest of the group that they are allowed to enter.

Jabari enters first to go by Aaron meanwhile the rest of the group slowly moves into the gates. Santiago is beside Larisa who walks by him. The two still haven't spoken since the argument that ended with their relationship done with and thrown away.