Chapter 14

THIRD PERSON PERSPECTIVE - ORIGINAL CHAPTER (EPISODE)

•••

FOOTSTEPS Could be heard as there was noise coming from the dirt as the strangers were finding some refuge. They could hear gunshots in the distant.

As they looked over to see a warehouse they noticed two unknown men fighting. They watched as the man held the other. While pointing the gun at he's head. One of the strangers looked over. Feeling the need to help. The man with her told her no. But she insisted that he needed help.

She held her marksman rifle and aimed at the dominant man.

BANG!

She pulled the trigger hitting the man in the shoulder.

BANG!

She reloaded quickly and aimed at the other shoulder of the man. Pulling the trigger it hit the designated spot. Stunning the man. The Strangers noticed the man looking around furiously to see who it was. But started rushing away from the scene as walkers came closer to the other man who was on the floor.

The strangers were gonna leave but the young girl told them they had to save him. They tried telling her it's to dangerous. But she needed to help him. The rest were hesitant. While the girl didn't give it any second thought and rushed over. She pulled out a hammer from her backpack and started swinging at each walker that she encountered.

Brains gushing out as each swing hit directly to the weak spots. She was fast and swiftly with it killing walkers one by one. She got closer and closer to the man. As she finally had gotten to him. She picked up the stranger and held his arms over her shoulder m. Using all of her strength she had to pull him over. Dragging his feet through the dirt as he wasn't that light.

She was determined to save this unknown man.

It took sometime but she had managed to get him to her group.

The man looked at her with annoyance. As they had brought another mouth for them to feed meanwhile the kid and woman who was also with them were not that annoyed just a bit worried. They decided to make camp there for tonight. Just because they have been out for most of that day.

The girl that saved the unknown man put him under cover with a light blanket she had. To keep him warm while she watched by the fire that the man she was with was setting up. "Why didn't you leave him" The man said as The girl looked back at him.