Chapter 13

THIRD PERSON PERSPECTIVE

•••

SANTIAGO Was in his room waiting for Jabari to come back so they could talk more about what had happened this morning. He was wondering why the group were out for to long.

There was a knock on the door. It was Eugene and he had tears in his eyes. "Hey Eugene your back, what's wrong" Eugene looked at Him. "Noa-Noah and Jabari" Santiago looked at the man confused.

"Are they okay, what happened?" Eugene wipes his tears. "They're gone"

"Gone where?" Eugene looked down as more tears rushed out. "They're dead" Santiago's eyes widened as he started shaking his head. "No your lying your lying?" Eugene looked back up with more tears. "I'm sorry, I'm so sorry" Santiago slammed the door on Eugene and slowly sat down by the door. He cried as loud as he could. He couldn't even stop.

"Jabari and Noah tragic isn't it"

The voice chilled Santiago. He started breathing heavily as he stood up. "Stop it, Stop it."

"Well now you know. You can't have anyone. Anymore. No matter how many friends or family you have. They will always leave you"

He's cries for help began to get louder as tears rushed down like a waterfall. He didn't believe it. was he cursed? he thought.

"Your cursed, cursed I say" Santiago started feeling mixed emotions as he began slamming things, smashing things ect. He was letting everything out.

He started punching the walls, damaging not only the interior but his knuckles each time to the point they were showing bones. The blood trailed his hand. He cried before slowly melting down to the floor.

The door opened as Stan and Julia noticed the man crying on the floor. Julia rushed over and  held Santiago. "Hey, hey, hey it's alright it's okay" the man sobbed in her touch as his hand still was covered in blood.

Stan came over to the two and tried showing his condolences and apologises. "I'm sorry Santiago, I tried saving him but those fucking walkers got him, I'm so sorry." Santiago cried "Noah and Jabari are gone."  The three of them sat there. For awhile.

 For awhile