CHAPTER 5

3rd Perspective

AS Most of the day went by pretty quick. Santiago had spent most of the time getting used to being in Alexandria. He had a nice hot shower. And gotten ready for tonight.

Since Deanna decided to host a welcome party for the group. Santiago and Jabari headed off to the party leaving Julia with Nyla back at
Their Place.

Santiago had finally cleaned himself up. Which gotten the attention of Deanna as she opened the door up for the pair. "Wow you cleaned yourself up very nicely" the lady said as Santiago just stood there. The lady welcomed the two as they head inside it was pretty packed with alot of Alexandria Residents.

He noticed Noah and Glenn in the corner. Then walked over. Noah was quite shocked seeing Santiago all cleaned up. So was Glenn. " Wow you look nice dude" Noah Said, while Glenn Agreed. Santiago nodded as Jabari came to introduce himself properly.

"Hey I just wanted to Introduce myself properly" Glenn and Noah stared at Jabari but still introduced themselves. After that they came around pretty quickly and were talking. Santiago felt really nervous as there was a bit of people. He felt anxious.

Maggie came over to the four noticing Santiago's face feeling really Anxious and Nervous. "You alright Santiago" He nodded and looked over to Maggie. "I think I'm gonna head off" Glenn, Noah, Jabari and Maggie Reassured the man. "We're all family here"

Maggie exclaimed as the rest of them told Santiago that we're in this together. "We're in this together" Glenn said as Santiago stood there feeling a tad better. Suddenly he noticed Abraham and Rosita walk in.

His eyes were locked on Rosita. As the female walked In crossing her arms as Abraham approached the table full of liquor. The rest of them looked at Santiago and giggled catching his attention. "What's funny" Jabari held his shoulder as he looked at him.

"Brother. You stopped feeling all anxious after She walked in" Jabari Remarked as Noah added. "Your blushing dude" As he points out Santiago's cheeks going Red.

"Leave the poor man alone" Maggie said as she rubbed his shoulders. "Just talk to her Santiago" Glenn told. Santiago shook his head as the four of them kept on teasing him.

Meanwhile. Larisa was at her house where her, Tara and Noah stay at. She was there by herself reading a book as she didn't quite want to party. Although she knew Santiago was there. She decided maybe it's best to avoid him. She also didn't want to go there especially seeing Deanna after today doing that interview and telling her about everything. She didn't even know Deanna and still told her stuff that she didn't explain to anyone else. Like who knows imagine if she went to the party and Deanna blurt that out to everyone.

She decided that it would better to be by herself. For tonight. After a few minutes She heard a knock on the door curious on who it was. She went and answered it was Aaron.

"Hey Aaron what's up" she asked out of curiosity as to why he was there. "Hey Larisa were you about to head to the party" She shook her head as he asked. "You wanna come have dinner with Me, Eric and Daryl." She agreed as soon as he mention Daryl's name.

"Oh cool just come over the dinner is almost ready" The man left. She closed the door. She wanted to see Daryl and check up on him. She gotten ready and headed off to Aaron's place.