Rain oneshot- Laughing

Rain POV. also going in and out 3rd person lol

This was the 2nd show of my first ever tour. it was raining pretty heavily outside. The weather was making all the ghouls a bit down. The grey sky's that no one could see but could still feel.

No one was fighting. Which was wired as rain is used to breaking fights up every second of the day. Everyone's tails were down, not showing to much emotion. 

Walking on stage, gave me a big butch of anxiety. I put my bag on mountain's stage. Making sure it was close to Swiss, and in a spot I can get to without to much trouble. I wasn't feeling to bad. And wanted you do more stuff. Maybe even Interact with the crowd a bit more.

I walked over to Sodo. He noticed me and did a little waved. Trying not to let anyone know he was being friendly with another member. As he is known with the people for being a a female dog to the others.

"Hello sodo" I whispered once I was at the steps to his stage.

"Hey rain" and said back to me "just know I am known for being aggressive to everyone else in the band so-" I nodded, but I knew he wouldn't ever hurt me. They all have a soft spot for me. But being the good boy I am, I didn't ever use that knowledge to trick them.

I walked up the first 2 steps and stoped. Aether saw this and wanted to join in too. Walking over to rain.

"UH- hey. No. Aether. Fuck you." Sodo said looking at eather, I giggled a bit and walked up two more steps. One more to go. "Rain, this is my stage, go bug Swiss or mountain pleaseeee" he said looking at us and back to his guitar. I walked up the last one and stoped again. "Rainnnnnnn please. You know I have soft spot for youuu." He pleaded.

"Aether fuck you. Get off" sodo commented looking away from me and to aether. Aether left sodo alone walking away to Swiss. And they watched this unfold.

"Rainnnn, you little gremlin. Augh...." He cried. I giggled and walked over to him, standing next to him.

"Ello sodo" I giggled. Putting my arm on his shoulder. He bit me, and I took my hand off. "Ow.." I relied to his bitting.

"Opp- OH MY SATAN- I'm so sorry rain-" he said taking my hand, the one he bit.

"It's fine. I will get a band-aid or uh- just something off of Swiss" I relied not taking my hand away From his grip. Sodo nodded and let go of my hand. Letting me walk off to Swiss.

"Damn, he got you good" aether said seeing the bite mark. I nodded and Swiss got out a bid aid.

"Came here rain" Swiss said kneeling down taking my hand. And he put a band-aid on my hand.

"Thank you Swiss" I relied, aether walked away, back to his spot. Swiss still held my hand. Leaning his head down he kissed my hand. I was shocked- and flustered. "Oh- uhm, uhhhhh hehe.." I just couldn't get my words straight. Swiss let go of my hand and went back to dancing.

I was confused and flustered. Very much. I just walked over to the front and continued to play. I noticed a whole bunch of people taking videos of me. So I waved to the cameras, some people freaked out, and other started crying. I couldn't believe one person could have such power. Other then him...

The song was year zero, and I was watching Copia sing, then aether jumped in front of him

"PFFT-" I had to cover my mouth trying to not burst out laughing, and Copia's face. Oh my god I could take it, it was so god damn funny. Some people in crowd starting laughing too. "Oh my Satan-" I chuckled. Copia walked more other to me, seeing me laughing.

When I looked at him looking at me laughing at him, I couldn't take it- his face was just😐 I busted out laughing and had to go to Swiss's stage to get a drink of water.

"Really rain-" I heard Copia say on microphone. I drank some water and turned to him. I put a thumbs up and he turned around walking back to the middle of the stage.

"Damn, rain. That's probably the most noise you have ever made" Swiss said with a straight face. I looked at him, thought a bit and nodded. That probably was the most noise I made in a long time. The other time was in hell- with my dad... I'm not going to go into that though.. let's just say I got some scars... (nah, I don't think these are oneshots anymore😨 I'm making lore..)

I shaked my head, getting out of my thoughts. The last song was soon, Copia was having one of his talks. I kinda wanted a hug, from the one is only, Mr biting, Sodo.

I walked up to sodo's stage again, just staying at the bottom still he sees me.

"Oh, hi rain. Yes ok, you can came up here this time" when sodo gave me the ok I raced up the stairs. And opened my arms seeing if he wanted a hug to. "Ok, you can have a hug" sodo said and I walked over to him and gave him and hug. Laying my head ok his shoulder.

"Rain. Papa is done with his talk." Sodo told me, I didn't care. I only have to do a little for the last song. So I let him turn around. But before he knew it, I snaked my arms around his waist and rested my head on his shoulder again.

"Rain-" sodo sigh, not borthering to ward me away. He let me be and the only time I let go was to do my part. I did very well, I didn't mess up once on it. But I went right back to hugging sodo. I didn't know if Sodo didn't like it or not. But I felt nice being able to hug him without getting an elbow in my side.

"Ahh, we're done people. Bye bye!" Papa shouted to the crowd. The people shout no's and sodo. Copia wanted to know why they were shouting 'sodo' so he looked over.

"Uh- sodo. Rain? HUH" copia was stunned. I mean- sodo. Letting someone other then Swiss that close without slamming them in the ground is new. Sodo stuck the rude finger up to copia. "Uh-" copia was just confused. "Uhm, time to hand stuff out and collect gifts..."

The ghouls and ghoulettes went down to collect and give stuff out. Rain let go of Sodo so they can do their own things. They did the bow and walked of stage from the side.

"Rain, why were you clinging to me??" Sodo asked rain, the ghouls and ghoulettes looked at them.

"Hmmm, I don't know if I'm gonna be honest. I kinda just wanted a hug-" rain spoke, everyone was realived that rain was talking to them without mumbling or messing up his words now. That means he feels comfortable with them. Although he dose not fully trust all of them. Still a little scared of mountain's height.

"Hm, Ok" sodo replied. Not caring that, that probably wasn't true.

Yo, I went to arcade mid way writing this. Guess what I got.

 Guess what I got

❤️❤️❤️

Words: 1244