Forgot to name this, so pt 2

Hehe part two, sorta lore why rain freaked out about going back. And why he was just lock eyes on the people around him.

Btw, I am only using the characters the people play. I do not use the real people. They have feelings and boundaries that need to be respected.

Summonery.: to big for me to summonarise. Im counting in chat🥹

Before the summon rain POV

I sat in the corner of the living room, tucked away next tot he wall and a dresser. My father sat this the middle of the couch watching TV while drinking a beer. My mother was in the kitchen making him lunch. She herself was skinny, but as he made the food, and is his wife she gets left overs, then I get those left overs. But I normally give them to my younger sister.

Thinking of my younger sister, She came out into the living. My eyes lock on hers as she looked at me. I moved my head left and right, I loved my sister. But my father would normally blame her messing around on me, and I would get the punishment. On top of that, my dad would sell my body to strangers. In that way-..

I hated my life, but I knew it was the best I would get. A scar on my face that made me half blind would make any other family throw me away. leave me to die. I also couldn't leave my sister here, or she will get the beating. I never want her to get hurt..

"IO" My father shouted "WHERES MY FOOD, IM HUNGRY" he yelled too my mother. She was moving around the kitchen fast, make his food at top speeds. 

"Coming honey!" She responded dishing his food out. Walking over to him. "Here yo-u g-go honey" she said placing the food down, stepping back.

"This is good. Alright, get out of my sight" he snapped, eating his food. I stood up racing across the tv screen grabbing my sister. I needed to get her out of here as fast as I can. Before she gets a bad scar. I need to get her to a foster house, or an adoption Center. I had to go through the pain, I don't want her going through it too.

I dragged her to our room placing her in the bed.

"Brother?? What's going on?" She asked. I looked at her. Trying not to break down.

"Pack your things. I'm taking you somewhere else" I said weakly. Grabbing a bag giving it too her. Soon my mum walked in.

"Your taking her away so soon? Good. Who knows what that horrible man will do. Just come back please" she commented, at least my mum had a since of fairness.

I turned to my sister when she was done packing. "Take this, when your older and have a job. Come find me. I'll have one too." She looked at me, she could tell what was going on, years threatened to come out. "Just take it please. Never let it go." I pleaded. She took the bracelet from me, putting it on her arm.

"Okay brother." She told me, looking at me "time to go?" She questioned. I nodded my head grabbing her bag. 

"Time to go., yea.." I said, my voice breaking. I opened the window, jumping out. Holding my arms up for her to jump down too. She jumped and I caught her. Placing her down. I grabbed river's hand. Running out of the yard. Rain falling on my face.

After a while of running we ended up at an adoption Center. I knocked on the door.

"She here and don't move until someone comes to get you ok?" I asked, pointing to the steps that lead to the door. She nodded her head sitting down. "Came look for me when your older, I will have a bracelet for you to know it's me as well. Bye sister. See you later" I told her, turning away breaking down into tears running back.

"Hey! Kid where are you going!?" I heard someone say from that door. I couldn't look back. I couldn't. But I needed too. Looking back I saw the worker holding my now crying sister. Satan I'm a horrible brother. I will come back for her later. But now I need to protect my mum.