Phantom ghoul- friend

This is about the bound phantom and Swiss have, which is really cute. Their little dances and such :>>> and some lore angst DHU DHU DHUUUUUUUU

In this au phantom is still aroace. But for the fun of it, if someone want to fuck him. He makes them pay money.

Sodo dose not care about the fact phantom dose not like physical touch. And will yk, slap butty.

Tw- may be some vomiting. There also may not, depends on how I feel writing this hehe

Phantoms point of view-

I walked over to Swiss's stage. We did these little acts too please the fans. But the same time we find them fun and liked doing these short skits. Copia liked to joke about the fact it's making Swiss stay on the stage of shame.

I put my hand out like something was in it. That started this act. He took the fake thing out of my hand looking at it. He nodded and gave it back like it was paper. I nodded back. He tapped his wrist. I guessing his telling me to go quickly. I nodded walking back wards. He make shooing motions. So I turned, it was year zero so it's my time to shine.

I jumped in front of papa. I was the tiniest bit late to the jump. But I still stole the spot light. Hehehe. 

Then I felt something hit the back of my head, but these masks are a little heavy so I took no notice. Then a few minutes later, I got a massive headache. Margarin even. After year zero there's another song, which we are in the middle off, He is, I think. (Love that song😍) 

I had to take a little sit. So I sat down with my legs crossed. Swiss saw me sit down so he came over with my water bottle.

"Hello hell, your favourite med ghoul Swiss is here to help. Headache? Common, because of how much those helmets hit out heads. Here's your water!" He said handing me my bottle. I drank some small sips.

"Thank you Swiss.. cheese" I jokingly replied. He died panned looked at me.😐😑 

"Why dose everyone make that joke, I wasn't even summoned in Switzerland!" He jokingly hissed. I find it funny. But I still had a killer headache. And may not be able to continue. Luckily Swiss could play the guitar. And knew all my riffs.

"I'm just gonna take a lay down" the song finished as I layed down. I took my guitar off placing it to the side. And putting my arm over my eyes. Swiss stay next to me, Satan his a good friend. 

"Do you need anything else? I could play the guitar for you while you lay down on my stage if you want." I put a phones up to his comment. "Ok then. I can't carry you to my stage and let copia know your position at the moment"

"Yea, thanks Swiss" I replied. At the moment I don't even think I can walk straight. So Swiss pick me up cradle style (?) and placed me down on his stage walking away to get my guitar. He put it on him and walked to papa.

Copia pov

I felt a ghoul poke me on the shoulder. I turn to see Swiss, his off his stage of shame. 

"Ghoul man, why are you off the stage of shame? And have phantom's guitar?" I asked him, he pointed to phantom trying to take the mic. "AY- stop taking the mic please" i said handing it to him.

"So, phantom. The small little bean. Has a massive headache. So I'm becoming Phantom for the rest of the show HEHEHEHE grrr. Swiss cheese is off the stage of shame. WOOOOOO" the cheese ghoul screeched into the mic. I could just place him back on the stage of shame. I'll have to let him wonder.

He gave me the mic back turning away. I think he grabbed phantom's bottle and brought it to him. 

"I swear the ghouls got some type of family going on" I rolled my eyes and continued with the show. Next song marry of a cross.

Not sleeping till I get this done. Time 11:16Pm (23:16)

Phantom's pov.

I sat up leaning on mountain's little stage. I felt as if I was going to vomit. A killer headache, an upset tummy. And weaken legs. 

(Me thing about lore)

Like a ghoul going into heat

Like a ghoul going into heat. (AHehehehhehehe NO YOU WILL MOT GET A PART TWO. FUCK YOU AMD FUCK ME HAHAHAH) my face was a mix of horror and disgust. As long as I play it off and act like I am just sick for a week. They will never know! who knows how horny Swiss and SoDo would get. 

I only get a heat, what. Two times a year. So, I could play it off as me getting sick 6 months apart. But the ghoulettes would probably know that feeling. Ghoulettes gets heats and a few very unlucky ghouls get a heat as well. It's to make the numbers of the sin lust go up a lot. And so more ghouls can be summoned to support the arge growing numbers of humans.

But ghouls and ghoulettes shouldn't get a heat up on earth. That why so many ghoul want to be summoned. 

I put a hand over my tummy laying my head back to rest on mountain's stage. But this is the second last show of the tour, i will not be missing that long.

Then I got the sudden need to vomit. I didn't want to vomit on the stage but I might have to. I was feeling so sick. I might have to speak to Satan about this one. 

I slid down to laying down. I now this we'll not help with the vomiting. But it might get Swiss to cheek on me and take me backstage or get me a vomit bag at the very least. 

After a few minutes of just laying down. And getting sicker but the second. Swiss came over.

"You good Phantom? It looks like you are about to vomit." he asked me.

"I feel like I'm about vomit" I weakly replied. He looked remorsed. Like it was the worst thing he heard all year.

"Oh- uh.. LET ME GET YOU A VOMIT BAG HEHE" he spoke loudly walking up to his stage and reaching to grab the first aid bag. That was neatly tucked away with the rest of the bags. He walked back to me handing me a vomit bag. "Here you go. Please don't vomit all over my stage. Hehe buh bye now!!"

I watch him walk off. I was feeling horrible. Sitting back up I took some sips of water. Next thing I new the vomit bag was up angst my mouth as I vomited. It was a horrible feeling. I sat looking away from the crowd. With the bag ready in case a vomit again, luckily Swiss got more then one bag for me.

"Ew- ph- Swiss get your bestie back stage so he can be attended to by staff." I heard copia say. Swiss walked up to me, letting me lean on him as we walk. He threw the vomit bag in the bin handing me a new one.

He brought me to a quiet room I can sit down in. I didn't want him to leave me just yet. I held his hand.

"Phantom. We have to finish the show. I promise when I finish I will spend all the time I have left with you." He comforted me, I let go off his hand. Just watching his walk away and out of the room. I felt lonely already, just me and my thought. And my thoughts were telling me to sleep and drink some water.

Break- DRINK SOME FUCKING WATER AND EAT SOME FUCKING LOLLIESSSSSSSSSS (candys)

I feel alseep soon the vomit bag near my mouth. Just in case.👌

When I awoke I was laying on the couch at home. Probably laying on Swiss. I looked around a little to see some ghouls playing card games, others in their phone. And I can smell food getting made. I knew they would wake me up for food soon, so I fell asleep.

No what, you lucky fuckers might get a part two... grrrrrrr I'm sleeply

Time: 00:8 / 12:8

Words: 1393