name? idk her

I have like 2 assignments to hand in this week and one next week, I don't even know the subject one of them are for. :(

Based of something that happened a bit ago.

DEAD DOVE: DO NOT EAT

Sodo-

Lately everything has been getting to me, I've been more. Mean, more bitey. Just more aggressive then how aggressive I normally am. And I hate it. Just the looks of terroir i get from phantom kills me. The shouting matches with rain and mountain are like torture for me. Even Copia's had to stand up a few times. But sitting alone in my room is the worse part about it. I need to be social.

"Uhm sodo. How's your day been." Phantom asked me timidly once.

"What a fucking dumb question to ask. HOW fucking STUPID CAN you BE? We live in the same FUCKING PLACE. FUCKING IDOIT. CANT YOU JUST SEE IM DOING FINE?? HM OUR ARE YOU THAT FUCKING-"

"SODO CALM DOWN, YOUR ACTING LIKE A BITCH" rain interrupted me, standing in between phantom who was sitting in the lunge and me who was going to sit down before phantom asking me that dumb question.

"HE ASKED ME SUCH A DUMB QUESTION!" I shouted at rain, glancing at phantom who look like he was going to cry. It made my heart drop, but I can't back down now, not yet. "Aww is the dumb little ghoul going to cry, how pathetic." I spat, my words dripped with venom, I hated it so much.

"SODO, IVE HAD IT WITH YOU STAND DOWN" rain shouted slapping me, he slapped me... I had to  take a step back, looking at him like he was crazy. "Go to your room If all your going to do is yell, scream and bully." Rain said calmly. How much I wanted to say sorry and make everything right, but I wouldn't be like me. So, I turned and walked away.

"That'd humbled him" mountain said poking his head in the common room before going to sit down, I couldn't help but snarl and bare my teeth even if they couldn't see it.

I made it to my room slamming the door behind me as I sat in my bed, soon laying face down and sobbing into my pillow. But did I have to be such a weakling, why can't I just go down and apologise. Why do I have to sob like an idiot. No- no, phantom is the idiot that's why. Yeah, that's why.

I told myself sobbing as I went on my phone. Great, going back to rotting on my bed how fun. And looked at my normally covered wrist reminding me on another one of my falls.

I went down to dinner after debating whether or not to skip it, coming 10 minutes late thanks to my debating.

"Your late SoDo." Copia stated calmly and I rolled my eyes. Taking my sit at the table, phantom kept glancing at me with fear, and I glanced at him one of these times death staring him. He stoped looking at me a after that. And hurt me knowing I just did that.

I put some food on my plate and ate it, rain glances at me. Looks of concern or disappointment is something I can't understand. I flicked him with my tail.

"OK SODO, I DRAW THE LINE THERE. we are concerned about you. But flicking me with you tail? You took it to a whole another low man, don't" I said sternly, staring at me gaining the attention of the table.

"Tsk.." I whispered in annoyance. Fuck 'em all. And not in the good way.

I had finished my food, abruptly standing up and leaving the mess hall walking back to my room to bed rot like always. (Bed rotting is a not a trend!! I do not Recommend bed rotting. Also reminder, have you had a shower, drink or and eaten some food today?)

again sorry for not getting done. i really liked this one :)