Ghoul oneshot

This is like- when rain has to stop sodo from doing the guitar thingy. Yep... and also sodo has problems with his guitar. And leaves going back to hell. We find out how rain got the scar. And collect sodo.

If you don't have time to read it. Or just need ideas. I will be putting what it is based after at the start from now on. :>

Rain POV

Since banana boy is no longer here, he went back to hell to see his family. I have to stop Sodo from doing his dramatic noise at the end of one of the songs. Just waiting for the moment for scary. Like how am I going to stop him?? Will he bite me again. I do not want to be bit again.

It was time. As I heard sodo's guitar continue to make noise. I went up his stage. I knew how I wanted to spook him. Hehe.

I went behind him and started to tickle him. Today was the day we find out if sodo is ticklish or not. He guitar suddenly stoped as he turned around to face me.

"RAIN- what the-..." sodo sighed not wanting to raise his voice at me. It was, in fact. Very funny to spook Sodo. 

"Bye pretty boy" I said walking off his stage. I looked at Swiss.

—replay— Swiss's pov. (Then mountain's)

I looked at sodo as his guitar continued to deafen people in the pit. I crossed my arms and nodded my head in disappointed. I knew rain was the one to stop him now that Aether was visiting his parents.

I looked at rain who was sneaking up sodo. What is he going to do- I thought to myself. Rain reached his arms out and tickled sodo. He guitar's sounds stop very fast with a jump.

"Aren't no way he scared Sodo-" I spoke to myself. "Nah, how much trouble is rain going to be in" I joked, again to myself.

I saw sodo sigh and only shoo rain off. My face was in a state of shock. WHAT THE FUCK. WHY KS SODO BEING SO NICE TO RAIN. favourite much. Sodo is not even that kind to me. And we fuck.

Rain looked at me and laughed a little. My face wasn't that funny was it. I was shocked but like- HUH..

—replay— mountain pov— 

I could barely see what was going on behind my drum. I was also very sweaty.  Which was fogging up my mask. Making it harder to see.

But I could easily see sodo's stage from here. So I just had to watch him. I finished my part of the song and heard Sodo continuing to play.

Rain sneaked up on sodo. And then sodo's sounds came to a holt. What happened?? I would probably be able to see TikTok's of what happened. I looked to Swiss, who again I could barely see. I think he was shocked. So I looked back, wait- I couldn't hear sodo yelling. And I could still see rain a-ok. So- was sodo being nice?? Shocking right.

Yea no, I'm not gonna do sodo's pov. But you can find the clip on tiktok ✨

Sodo pov- guitar problems.

I don't know what happened, but after the scare rain gave me, my guitar started to mess up. It was so frustrating. Having to go back stage and get it checked.

"HOLY FUCKING SHIT!!" I yelled throwing my pick. Stomping on it. To release some anger, before I hurt someone. I walked back stage, pass rain who was standing near the ghoulettes.

"Sodo? Are yo-" I heard rain say to me. I stuck the rude finger up and turned to him still walking.

"No." I said bluntly walking away faster. I felt rain and the ghoulettes look at me. I was just mad.

I made my way backstage to the tech people. "Alright, yep. Hmm ok" I heard one of them say. Who was he talking to?? I looked at and say them all on the phone.