Rain oneshot- A sweet new ghoul

Idk who's pov. You chose. Maybe one of the ghoulettes.

Rain was a new ghoul. Summoned after the last tour. He hasn't talked much. Mainly stating boundaries, which was wired as most ghouls don't have any. And the fact Swiss and Sodo are WAYYYYY to loud. They are fighting one minute and aggressively making out the next.

Rain was pretty air headed though, just looking into the distance. Probably deep in thought not gonna lie. He liked, sorry LOVED water very much. I mean he is the water ghoul. But sodo dose not touch fire, as fair as we know. Mountain like- never goes outside. But he has a Greenhouse thing. So like- that should count.

He never stated he had any disorders. Which no ghoul should have anyways. But unlike everyone else, he was very much weaker. Never got into any fights and most of the time people would kinda just, not realise he is there. Happened a few times with me too.

But we're going on tour again soon. Everyone in the band is definitely wanting to see how rain will be like. Will he be the same weak, scared ghoul. Or toughen up and act mean.

But if anyone could agree on what to call rain. We all agreed one night when rain went to bed early, innocent, sweet and we must protect at all cost.

- Like A Week Later -

Rains point of view:

I was feeling pretty anxious back stage. I never said that I have high, HIGH anxiety. And I am starting to regret that. I could tell the ghouls are catching on to my feelings. As most of the time, ghouls can sense sacredness. I had my backpack with me and was trying to find mountain. I just couldn't.

"Hey rain!" Sodo greeted me. He obviously knew I was scared, and was trying to be friendly. But he spooked me a little.

"EEK! Oh- uhm.. hello.." I greeted back. Trying to calm down. It was just sodo. He was not trying to scare you. Was he? All my emotions were going hey wire. I didn't know how to feel.

"I know going on stage for the first time is scary and difficult. But I'm sure the fans will love you. Ok? And if they don't.. I might have to pay them a visited. As you are the sweetest ghoul I have ever got the change to meet. Also sorry for the fact I caught you off guard" Sodo replied. He had a bit of a smile on his face. I'm guessing trying to make me feel better.

"Uh- thank you? Also it is... Ok.." I fumbled on my words. Oh god I must sound like an idiot. I couldn't wait to lock myself in my room and sleep.

After a few seconds of akward silence mountain called me, which again scared the living Christ out of me. I heard sodo chuckle. Satan, I'm such a useless ghoul.

Turing around and walking to mountain I placed my bag down. It had a few stuffed toys they got for me when I first came. My phone and some chips/crisps. The front pockets held the medication for my high anxiety. I hated the fact I had to take pills. So much. Even that scared me. Taking pills... I am so ducking weak.

After a few minutes of checking in on the crew, we got to our places. I didn't have to do anything to crazy this tour. I was told I can just stay near the back with Swiss. Or follow sodo around. I just stayed near Swiss and his stage.

 Every now and then I messed some things up, not to much. But other then that, I say I was doing well. I was still to scared to walk around. And when I did, it felt like I was going to fall over. Especially with the boots they got us to wear, now, I felt like royalty wear them. But they were just hard to walk it.

I moved near the front of the main stage. The song was, I believe 'Mary on a cross'. I was really In joying the song. I didn't want to mess it up. But when I went to near the front of the stage people started yelling. Probably have happiness. That was my best guess. I look at a few of those people and waved. But after the song I went right back to Swiss's stage.