5

Tuesday: 3 more days to go

Tolkien was just texting Clyde before school. Man.. When will this dude pick up? He kept on continuing to text him things, such as: 'Are you here?', 'Dude, u there', 'Why aren't you at school yet? It's almost time!'. He sighed, seeing no response from him whatsoever. He felt so clingy, making him cringe a little, so he ended up stopping.

The only person with him was Tweek. They were just near the homeroom classrooms, all awkward. "Sooo.. Tweek. Uhhh, how's things with Craig n' all?" Tolkien asked. Tweek stammered. "Urrrgh.. I-It's fine.. mmm.." He fiddled with his skinny, bony fingers, twitching a little.

Tolkien never spent time with just Tweek. He did with the others, but never really thought of Tweek. He thought maybe now is the time to have some bondage with him.

He turned to Tweek, smiling gently. "You know why Craig isn't here?" he asked. Tweek gave him a sharp glare, causing a sweat to drip. "He's sick.. mmrmrmr.." He twitched at the thought of his boyfriend having a sickness. Then came the pessimistic thoughts.

"What if he's going to die?! What if he's terminally sick?! What if.. What if-!!" "Tweek, calm down!" Tolkien jolted up. Tweek was vibrating endlessly.

Tolkien just looked at him, confused on what to do in this situation. He didn't really know how to calm Tweek down, but he always helped Clyde with his outbursts, so maybe he could help Tweek too.

"What're the chances he's that sick? You're just thinking bad, man. Just stay calm. Craig wouldn't want you like this, would he?" He held Tweek's shoulders firmly. He murmured incoherent nonsense in response. He stared right into Tolkien. "I-I guess.." he replies. "Now.. Will you promise not to think like that? If not for me, then at least for Craig?" His voice was all gentle and slow. Tweek nodded in response, earning a smile from Tolkien.

The bell rung and everyone went off to homeroom. Since Tweek wasn't in his homeroom, he just say by himself. Hearing chatter from all sorts of friend groups, and there he was. The outlier.

He would resort to Stan and Kenny, since they were pretty fine together, but they had Cartman with them... Which Tolkien didn't want any association with.

Yet, he came anyway.

"Heyy! It's our slave!" Cartman burst. He sat on Tolkien's table, Kenny and Stan following along. "Why did I invite you again?" Tolkien sighed. "Just ignore him, dude," Stan advised. Cartman furrowed his eyebrows at Stan. Kenny laughed, but it was all muffled.

"Sooo.. Token.. You got a dateeeee~?" Cartman teased. He was really a sucker for juicy details and information, like a 14 year old white chick. "No, but I'll probably get someone, unlike you," he said, pointing at the chubby boy. He stared intently at Tolkien. His glares were like sharp daggers. It hurt to watch. "Well... I actually do have someone! It's Heidi," Cartman blurted, crossing his arms. "Dude, she broke up with you ages ago. And she really hasn't interacted with you in ages." Stan crossed his arms at him, Cartman rolling his eyes.

Tolkien just sighed, listening on to this conversation. "I'm bringing Wendy," Stan announced to the group. "Didn't you say you're also bringing K-" Stan quickly shushed Kenny. "Shut up, dude! Not in front of Cartman! He'll have more things to rip on Kyle for." Stan grimaced at Kenny, who he just sighed. "Wendy is more important anyway. Kyle is.. my backup," he said confidently.

Stan and Kenny kept talking amongst themselves, leaving Eric and Tolkien. Cartman just menacingly smirked at Tolkien, making him feel uncomfortable on so many levels. "God.. When will homeroom end?"

What seemed to be like Tolkien's prayers being answered, the bell rung, announcing everyone to go to their first period. Luckily, Tolkien didn't have it with Cartman. Nor Tweek, but at least Cartman wasn't in it. He swooped up his books and quickly jolted out of there like there was no tomorrow.