12

Friday.

The whole 11th grade area was noisy. Everyone talking, squealing, excited for the huge halloween party.

"This is going to be fucking sick!!" Stan burst. "Make sure not to drink too much, drunkie," Kyle chuckled as he squinted his eyes playfully at him. Stan rolled his eyes. "Pl-ease. I'm not that bad." Kyle sarcastically nodded. "Mhm."

"I really don't wanna bump into Tolkien though- Man, it's going to be so awkward," Stan whined. Kyle remembered. Stan didn't really like Tolkien. He took both; his girl and his super-best-friend, which, I guess, was reasonable to him.

Soon then, the man, himself came through the school entrance and walked over to where the 11th grade lockers laid. Everyone cheered out. It was like the paparazzi was back.

Everyone came up to him, blurting all sorts of things out of their mouths. Tolkien just stood there, hearing all sorts of voices in and out of his ears. It was all just incoherent rubbish to him.

Clyde's POV

I walk into school and just hear chatter, chatter, chatter. I peer my head over to check out whats going on and oh my God, so many people crowded all of over Tolkien. I couldn't even see him!

I nervously approach the giant group and try and look for Tolkien's hand. I squish myself into the crowd. I felt like a needle in a haystack.

I notice Tolkien's hand and grab it quickly and make a run for it, forcing him to follow along with me.

I see his surprised expression as I grab his hand and we run off to somewhere more isolated and quiet, where no one could find us. I huff and puff as we end up near the dumpster. My God, it stinks.

"Hahhh.. Wh-What a crowd, huh?" I say, still trying to grab ahold of my breath. "Ahah- Yeah. You don't have to go out of your way to save me from that mob of people," he says to me.

I pinch my nose as I can smell the odour of garbage flare up more. I stick out my tongue in disgust. "Smells like fucking rotten fish," I whine, with a pitched voice. I hear Tolkien laugh at my 'new voice' and I smile along with him, a little blush dabbed onto my cheeks.

"Oh! Yeah.. Here's that umbrella," he suddenly says as he searches through his flimsy backpack. I just stand there awkwardly as he tries to rummage through his bag.

"Mannn.. Where is it?" I hear him mumble. "Wow. It's unlike you to forget anything." I smirk at him playfully. He rolls his eyes at me and zips back his backpack. "I'll give it to you when we're at mine, yeah?" he says. I nod back.

"W-We better get back to our lockers.. We need to get our books n' stuff," I suddenly blurt out. "I guess we should.." he replies back, agreeing with me. "Pray that I survive the crowd of people?"
I put my hands together, symbolising a prayer. "Yup."

-⭑-

I had English.
Well, I had it with Tolkien and Tweek too, but yeah. I liked English. My teacher was fun and cheery and I had Tokie sitting next to me, but I sucked ass at it.

A paper was handed out to all of us and I look down at my sheet. "Spelling test... I hate this so much.." I mutter under my breath.

I turn my head to Tolkien, noticing him all concentrated. "Pssssst, Tokieeeee," I whispered to him. I could hear him sigh and give me a small side-eye. "Can I pretty, pretty pleaseeeeeeee copy off the answers from you~?" I beg in a
whisper-tone. "Man, go and do it yourself." I pouted at his response.