13

Tolkien's POV

I was looking at myself in the mirror. I'd figured I should get changed pretty early. I looked at the time on my watch. Just an hour left. I sighed to myself, hoping this was going to be okay and that my parents wouldn't find out.

I head to the kitchen, seeing a table lined up, full of bowls, plates and servings of food. I made sure the drinks were where they were. I re-checked everything all around at least five times. I have to admit, I was a bit paranoid.

And then my paranoia stuck up my veins even more. I heard the doorbell ring, even though we had an hour left until it actually started. I try to neaten myself up a little quickly as I speed-walk over to the door.

I was shaking. I was never so scared in my life. Was it my parents? Did they come home early? Would I get in trouble for having drinks even though I'm underage? I broke out a sweat.

"Tokieee, what's taking so long?" It was Clyde. My paranoia was let out by a big sigh of relief. I open up the door with no hesitation and saw Clyde. Who looked like he was dressed up as Ken.

"Pretty neat-o, eh? Bebe n' me are matching," Clyde adds as he twirls around, showing off his outfit. "Ohhh, sweet. Matching fits, huh?" I smile. He nods all happily.

"I see you're all Mr. Fancy, huh?" he says as he checked me out. I just stood there awkwardly as his eyes ran up and down on me. "Uh- Y-Yeah. I guess," I chuckled.

I just let him in my house and watch as he just looks at all the decorations. "Goddamn, man. This is epic! I wonder how it'll be after with all the mess..." he says enthusiastically. "Yeah.. What made you come so early?" I ask. I watch as he turns his face to meet with mine. "I just- Didn't want my best friend to be alone," he says as he picks his fingers. "Aww, dude-" I could feel myself blushing once more.

I shake off the blush and just sit down at a nearby seat, bored out of my mind. I just see Clyde munching on the food already. He was so silly. I smiled as I was looking at him.

Goddammit. Why do I keep getting myself into these weird trances? I try to distract myself from Clyde by looking through my phone. I look through peoples stories and posts. I see they're excited faces as they were getting ready.

I see a story from Kenny captioned: 'hanging out w/ the losers' and the image was just Kyle and Cartman bickering and fighting with Kenny's cropped out smug face in the corner. It made me chuckle to myself the more I looked at it.

I notice a story from Bebe which had Wendy in it as well. They were both dressed and prettied up with both exciting looks on their faces. It wholesome as I looked past all the happy faces of all the people.

I was interrupted my Clyde once again. "Hey, Tokie!" he called out. "God, are you just going to call me 'Tokie' all the time now?" I asked him as I slid my phone down. He just nodded with a cheesy grin plastered onto him face.

"I'm boredddddd.." he whined at my face. "Well, what am I supposed to do?" I say as I lean back at my seat. "I dunno. I thought you'd think of something," he pouted back at me. "Well, we have about.." I stopped to look down at my watch. "45 minutes left.. So.." I just shrugged, not knowing what to do.

I suddenly felt my hand being dragged. Clyde stood me up and wrapped his arm around me as he took out his phone. "Say cheeeese~" he cheered as he snapped a sudden photo. I didn't expect this, so I didn't put on my 'photo-face', instead it was replaced by me being shocked and wide-eyed.