7

It was officially after school now. Clyde was gushed with a wave of relief. Finally, no more fucking hell. He stretched his arms up wide and headed on over to Tolkein's locker and smiled over at him. "Heyyy, Tokie," he chirped to him.

Tolkien's POV

I see Clyde speed-walking towards me. I smile as I see his face. "Hey, man," I reply back. "Mannn.. Am I glad school's over, huh?" Clyde sighed as he gently nudged me on the arm. I chuckle back. "Yeah.."

I look back at my locker, grabbing out my light-weight backpack and slam the locker door. I look back at Clyde again, only to see him staring off at Bebe.

I could see them making little hand gestures and communicating through their faces. Clyde made a little heart shape with his hands. Bebe giggled and winked at him, causing Clyde to become a blushing mess. I squint my eyes as I just gawk at the two. I felt my mouth become bitter and.. maybe a hint of jealousy? I don't know. Whatever it was, I didn't like it.

I could see Bebe blowing a kiss over to Clyde's direction and sashaying off with Wendy. Clyde was squealing like a little piggy to himself. "Oh, my Goddd! I can't wait for the dance now!" he squealed. "Heh, glad you're excited too." I felt less excited.

-⭑-

I was at home, playing on my PC with some of the other guys from school. We were all playing some fighter RPG game, I don't really know. it was Cartman's idea and it was honestly really boring.

"Okay, so me and Stan will go and find more weapons, Craig and Tolkien; go look for some med-kits, Clyde and Kenny can go find some shelter, Tolkien and Butters can go try kill of anyone near our base and Kahl can be a lonely Jew," Cartman stated. "What the fuck, fatass?!" Kyle yelled over his mic. Here we go again.

The two started arguing over and over again, leaving the boys to just to their own thing in and out of the game.

I don't really know why Cartman had assigned me and Butters to shoot off enemies, because we both kind of sucked... I still did what I was told anyway, since I didn't want to lose all my items by being killed off.

I kneel my character near the bushes and start to position myself and the gun at a fixed and steady position. I look around for Butters, not seeing him anywhere.

Suddenly I could hear gunshots in my headphones. I look around the map, only to see Cartman firing off randomly, even at OUR team. He shot Kyle off, Stan, Butters. This team honestly sucked ass.

"This game sucks. I'm heading out," I said before I disconnected off the game and my whole PC.

I roll back onto my bed, thinking on what to do. There wasn't really anything. Fucking boredom.

Clyde's POV

I wasn't even paying attention to the game. I had my headphones lying onto my desk and my PC screen up and running. I was just reading on over the new Playboy magazine, and oh, my God were these girls hot as fuck.

I saw red flash onto my screen and put down the magazine to see what had happened. It was a death screen. 'Killed by CartmanBrahh'. I Really didn't care though.

I noticed all the other guys leaving, so I thought I'd leave too, I guess.

I turn off my PC and hop onto my phone, checking out my socials. I hop over to Instagram and check out to see if anyone had posted anything.

I look over at Tolkien's account and see an unexpected picture. It was him and me in the background with the caption: 'Out here w/ Clyde :)'

I don't remember him taking this picture. I guess he must have secretly taken a picture of us two while I wasn't looking. It was kind of cute, in a way.. It formed a smile onto my face.

I double tap on my screen to see a small, pink heart appear. It made my grin even bigger.