𝙞. the silver velaryon

CHAPTER ONE
❝ the silver velaryon ❞
act one . rightful heir

 rightful heir

ALAESSA AND ELAENA SNUCK DOWN TO THE DRAGONPIT ONE MORNING, the young Velaryon girl wanted to see her dragon and she brought Elaena with her

"Aren't we going to be punished for this?" Elaena asked her friend, Alaessa shook her head, "No, we will be okay."

Elaena didn't like sneaking around, but Alaessa continued walking down to the dragon pit, passing some of the keepers, "Princess," Some bowed to the princess, "This doesn't feel right..." Elaena complained, the silver hair girl stop and turned to her friend, "Elaena, it's just dragons... they won't hurt you," Alaessa assured the red head.

Elaena nodded then continued to walk with the princess, before the two could even begin to see the dragons a guard had stopped them, "Princess," The guard called out and the two girls stopped, "Your mother had requested for your presence, she's delivering the babe," Alaessa looked shocked and before the guard could say another word Alaessa ran off, down the streets of kings landing, leaving Elaena to walk back with the guard.

"Wait! Princess!" The guard calls out not wanting the princess to walk the streets alone, Alaessa runs and bumps into a guard and he turns, "Show some—" He starts until he realizes who's it is, "Princess.." Ser Harwin Strong speaks, bowing a little before questioning, "Why are you here alone? It's no place for a young princess like yourself," He speaks, "My mother... she's delivering the baby! I need to be there!" Alaessa speaks fast wanting to get to her mother, "Allow me go follow you my princess," Ser Harwin puts a hand out telling the young Velaryon girl to walk first so he could follow behind.

Once Alaessa had arrived at the castle, Ser Harwin knew he couldn't be there for Rhaenyra so he kept in mind to visit Rhaenyra after, so he delivered Alaessa and went away to find Jace and Luke. The guards standing at Rhaenyra's door opened it for her daughter, "Where's my Alaessa?" Rhaenyra cried out as she's in much pain, Alaessa ran in her chambers, to find her mother sitting with her legs up and with the midwifes running around, "I'm here mother!" Little Alaessa calls out running down three steps and sits on a chair beside her mother.