𝙫. the dinner

CHAPTER FIVE
❝ the dinner ❞
act one . rightful heir

 rightful heir

ALAESSA WAS INFORMED THAT THE WHOLE FAMILY WAS HAVING DINNER TOGETHER, HER FAMILY PLUS ELAENA

Alaessa was in her chambers when she heard a knock on her door, "Come in!" She shouted, in came Elaena with a big smile, "Princess," Elaena whispered and came in the room and closed the door behind her.

"I'm here to help you dress," She spoke, grabbing a bunch of dresses, all different colours, Elaena was already wearing her dress for the dinner.

Elaena was wearing a dark green dress, it symbolized her being with the greens, "You should either wear..." Elaena stopped and grabbed the two dresses she liked, "The red one or this off white one," She held the two up for Alaessa to see.

"Both are beautiful," Alaessa couldn't choose, they were both beautiful, "How about... the off white one," Alaessa picked.

The dress was off wine with red gems on the neckline, "Your eyes will stand out!" Elaena smiles, looking into her eyes.

Lady Elaena helped Princess Alaessa dress, she helped her with her hair, Alaessa's hair was out half up and she looked amazing, "Elaena, I think you look beautiful," Alaessa whispered as Elaena finished up her hair.

"Thank you princess."

── ୨୧ ──

Rhaenyra had came and gotten her daughter and the lady Elaena and the three of them walked to the dinner together.

Rhaenyra had taken a seat with Daemon by her side, while Alaessa and lady Elaena found themselves talking with Jace, Luke and Baela and Rhaena.

"So..." Baela starts looking at Alaessa, "You'll be married soon enough," She mentions and Alaessa smiled and nodded. Elaena and Alaessa share a look before both of them laughed, Alaessa then looked over at Aemond who's was talking to his older brother, "Unfortunately," Jacaerys mumbled but Alaessa heard.