𝙭𝙫𝙞𝙞𝙞. mad thoughts

CHAPTER EIGHTEEN
❝ mad thoughts ❞
act two . dance of the dragons

 dance of the dragons

    RHAENYS WAS DEAD, Alaessa wish to cry since she knew the person responsible for her death was her lord husband, Aemond Targaryen

      Alaessa walked to the den of where her dragon Malva was stored, just as she went to walk pass she heard, "Alaessa," She turned to see Baela.

"Baela."

Baela got up, "Where are you off to?" She asked and Alaessa looked down, "I've put my thoughts into one, Jace has spoken to me. Speaking that Cregan Starks graybeards are marching south. If his men had a direct
route into the Riverlands, we would not have to wait for Daemon to act."

Baela looked confused, and Alaessa smiled softly, "I'm going to the twins, to speak with the Freys."

"Your mother won't like that," Baela spoke and Alaessa sighed, "My mother gladly sends you away to scout, to fight, whilst I'm here being forced to play the pretty little princess. It's humiliating, Baela," Baela frowned, shaking her head at her step sister and cousin, "She only protects you and your brother, But you are the succession Alaessa."

"Then I must be seen to act for her claim and mine. I can sit still no longer. I must act," Alaessa spoke and Baela nodded, "Please don't tell my mother. Not until I'm away."

Baela sighed and nodded before letting Alaessa pass, the princess smiled and walked pass Baela and to her dragon.

── ୨୧ ──

    ALAESSA RODE ON DRAGONBACK TO THE TWINS, Alaessa remembers the last time she flew in the sky. The day Luke died.

     But Alaessa loved riding, she loved the feeling of her hair in the wind, she loved everything about it, it made her feel powerful.