𝙭𝙫. farewell brothers

CHAPTER FIFTEEN
❝ farewell brothers ❞
act two . dance of the dragons

 dance of the dragons

       ALAESSA STOOD STARING AT SER ERRYK AND SER ARRYK'S BODIES, "He is the basest of villains

ALAESSA STOOD STARING AT SER ERRYK AND SER ARRYK'S BODIES, "He is the basest of villains. He sullies the grave of his brother," She hears Jacaerys whisper to Rhaenyra who stands along side Alaessa.

Ser Erryk and Ser Arryk were being buried together, "I cannot fault him for keeping his oath," Rhaenyra whispered to her son, "And what of those who sent him?" Alaessa turned to her brother, "Jacaerys," She whispered and he looked at her and he slowly walked off.

       Alaessa looked at Rhaenyra who didn't share a look with her daughter, Alaessa slowly moved to walk away, following her brother and with Alaessa absence Rhaenys walked up to Rhaenyra and started speaking.

── ୨୧ ──

       ALAESSA SAT IN HER CHAMBERS, the door opened by the guards that guarded her chambers and Rhaenyra entered, "Alaessa," She looked up placing the book she had in her hands down, "Mother," Alaessa stood up.

       "Your brother Joffrey is being sent to a ward, with my cousin lady Jeyne Arryn. Aegon and Viserys will accompany him, and Lady Rhaena will be sent with them to watch over them and be the mother I could not."

       Alaessa looked at her mother and nodded, "Why do you wish to send them away mother?" She asks and Rhaenyra placed a hand on her daughter's shoulder, "The Red Keep is in disarray. They have sent one assassin in the night, Rhaena will be taking them to to Pentos, I think."

        Alaessa nodded and Rhaenyra spoke, "They will be leaving late today."

        "I will say my goodbyes," Alaessa spoke and Rhaenyra placed a kiss on her forehead, "Very good my daughter."

── ୨୧ ──

       ALAESSA AND JACAERYS BOTH STOOD IN THE ROOM WITH THE SMALL COUNCIL, "Still no sightings. No men, no horses, no ships. No dragons."