𝙭𝙫𝙞𝙞. the song of ice and fire

CHAPTER SEVENTEEN
❝ the song of ice and fire ❞
act two . dance of the dragons

 dance of the dragons

      RHAENYRA HUGGED HER DAUGHTER, after hearing the small dishonest truth that Alaessa had to come up with of her whereabouts

It had been weeks since they had left Dragonstone, leaving Jacaerys in charge until the queen and the princess came back.

The boat ride had been dreadful. Most of the ride was quiet, with Rhaenyra thinking about her interact with Queen Alicent. Meanwhile Alaessa couldn't help but think about her lord husband Aemond.

It had been weeks since she's seen him before then, and seeing Aemond that day made her angry and upset, Alaessa did believe that Aemond had changed, maybe it was Alaessa leaving him, or maybe his family had grown him mad. But when Alaessa had looked in his eyes it was cold, empty. She had to wonder if all the love for her was gone? It wouldn't matter, since from Rhaenyra herself spoke, the only way to win the throne is by winning or dying.

"Alaessa," A voice echoed, the princess snapped out of thought and saw her mother standing in front of her, "Alaessa, we've arrived back at Dragon Stone," Alaessa blinked before nodding.

Ser Steffon helped the Queen and Princess out of the boat and they walked up the dirt path that leads to the castle, "Alaessa, what's on your mind?" Alaessa glanced at her mother, and she shook her head, "Enough, what really happened in kings landing?" Rhaenyra snapped and stopped her pace, making Alaessa stop but didn't dare turn to look at her mother, Ser Steffon cleared his throat uncomfortable, but stepped away from the mother and daughter.

         "Mother I told you already–" Alaessa turned to meet her mothers look, "Nyke'm aōha muñnykeā, se ao've issare lying naejot issa, nyke'll epagon arlī, skoros really massitas isse dārys tegorīr?" Rhaenyra spoke in high Velyrian, making Alaessa look away, "Ao jaelagon naejot gīmigon? Nyke istan dragged qrīdrughagon ondoso issa āeksio valzȳrys, ziry questioned issa, se ivestretan issa ziry couldn't mīsagon issa dombo lo nyke jiōraton caught isse dārys tegorīr. Ziry pār grabbed onto issa se ivestretan issa ziry wasn't losing issa arlī, se nyke grabbed issa egry se nektogon zirȳla, nyke didn't ossēnagon zirȳla, nyke nektogon zirȳla. Pār nyke dakōtan naejot ao se īlon geptot dārys tegorīr."