𝙭𝙞𝙞𝙞. blood dripping

CHAPTER THIRTEEN
❝ blood dripping ❞
act two . dance of the dragons

 dance of the dragons

     HER SON WOULD BE AVENGED, the voice echoed

     HER SON WOULD BE AVENGED, the voice echoed. Rhaenyra had been gone for over a week. No word from her and Alaessa was worried.

     Alaessa held her stomach, a sudden feeling washed over her, Alaessa's grabbed her stomach at the feeling. She stared at the ground where she suddenly found blood, "No," She whispered to herself, she grabbed at her skirt, pulling at it.

      Alaessa's legs were covered in blood, she grasped the table in front of her, "No, please no," Alaessa whispered to herself, And then she groaned, at the feeling of losing her child.

     "I'm losing my child," Alaessa felt tears falling down her cheek. Alaessa let her body fall down to the ground, to sit down, not bothering to find a chair.

Alaessa started to rock herself, she heard a dragon scream, Alaessa wiped her tears away, her mother was home, which means she found what she needed to find to come back home.

Alaessa realized that her brother is really dead, Alaessa got up from the ground blood still dripping down her leg, putting her mother first before herself. She could deal with the lost of her own child later, she needed to make sure her mother was okay first.

Alaessa walked herself to Stone Drum while holding her stomach, once she entered the room, Daemon stood there with Baela and Rhaena, the whole room turned to her and she looked exhausted, "Queen Rhaenyra Targaryen, the First of Her Name, Queen of the Andals, and the Rhoynar, and the First Men, Lady of the Seven Kingdoms, and Protector of the Realm." Alaessa turned to her mother who walked straight in the room.

Everyone was glad to see the queen, Alaessa ignored the blood dripping and walked to the painted table, Daemon asked Rhaenyra something that no one could hear, "Your council stands at the ready, Your Grace. I will fly to Harrenhal at your command and set our toehold in the Riverlands," Daemon announced to Rhaenyra who stood at the end of the painted table with a blank stare.