𝙭𝙫𝙞. aemond

CHAPTER SIXTEEN
❝ aemond ❞
act two . dance of the dragons

 dance of the dragons

       ALAESSA AND QUEEN RHAENYRA SET SAIL TO KINGS LANDING, Rhaenyra was dressed as a nun, and Alaessa had put on some old rags that Rhaenyra had given her when they were in Dragon stone

       ALAESSA AND QUEEN RHAENYRA SET SAIL TO KINGS LANDING, Rhaenyra was dressed as a nun, and Alaessa had put on some old rags that Rhaenyra had given her when they were in Dragon stone. She wore a hat that had her silver hair shoved in, Now they walked alongside eachother of the streets of kings landing.

      Alaessa keep her head down, not wanting anyone to see her, she remembered that no one really knew what the princess looked like.

      Rhaenyra made sure her daughter was close at all times, as they got to the gates, alongside Rhaenyra was Ser Steffon. Once pass the gates they walked pass guards, men and women. Alaessa realized that the streets were dirty and smelted like shit.

        The streets were crowded and Alaessa had to push herself though, But as Rhaenyra walked she held her dress up so it didn't get dirty. Just as they walked through people they went up some stairs, and once at the top of many stairs they could see the great sept.

        There were more stairs and Rhaenyra saw Alicent, making her pick up her speed, leaving Alaessa with Ser Steffon, but at the top of the stairs Alaessa looked around to see her mother going up more stairs to the great sept and Alicent already in the great sept, Ser Steffon bowed his head softly without people noticing.

       Ser Steffon took a seat on the stairs of the great sept, as Alaessa took a look around at her surroundings. She saw one familiar face, her lord husband Aemond Targaryen, staring directly at her from afar. She gasped, and looked away, hoping he didn't see her face. Alaessa, Rhaenyra and Ser Steffon all had knifes in their sleeves. And Alaessa gripped onto hers.

       While Ser Steffon wasn't looking, he was staring at the great sept that had his queen in it, Alaessa felt a hand grab hers and pull her away. She went to scream but a hand went over her mouth. The men was dressed in a hood and she couldn't see his face, until he pulled his hood down, and Alaessa came face to face with her lord husband, Aemond.