𝙞𝙫. six years later

CHAPTER FOUR
❝ six years later ❞
act one . rightful heir

 rightful heir

IT'S BEEN SIX YEARS, and a lot has changed

IT'S BEEN SIX YEARS, and a lot has changed. Alaessa Velaryon has changed.

Her looks are different, she's also been away from her best friend for six years, they do send each other ravens, but it isn't the same, Alaessa misses Elaena, deeply. But the time is shortly coming to an end where Alaessa has to marry Aemond, a boy she hasn't seen in years.

Alaessa is with Jacaerys and the maester, in Dragonstone as Jacaerys is learning high Velaryian, "Dranot," Rhaenyra steps in as she enters the room Alaessa and Jace and Joffrey are in. Alaessa smiles at her mother, she runs to her and hugs her.

"How's the babe?" Alaessa asks her mother after pulling away from her embrace, "She's doing good," Rhaenyra tells her daughter. Rhaenyra has two new children, Aegon and Viserys, and Rhaenyra is pregnant again. Rhaenyra puts her arm out for Alaessa to take and she gladly accepts, the two walked slowly around the room, "How is Jace doing?" Rhaenyra whispers to Alaessa.

"He's trying," Alaessa spoke, Rhaenyra nods and looks to see her youngest son Joffrey on the floor leaning to read, "Perhaps that's enough for this morning," Rhaenyra buts in, and Jacaerys shakes his head, "No, no. I-I want to keep going," Jacaerys spoke to the maester to keep going, "Guesi misenakson Aegon undas," The maester spoke in high Velaryian, "Aegon... ordered that the trees should be... killed," Jacaerys guessed, and Alaessa sighed knowing what the meaning of the sentence.

"Jacaerys you knew that one!" Alaessa shook her head, "Felled. It is a related word. I don't expect you to learn High Valyrian in a day, Jace," Rhaenyra reminds her son, "Yes but, I need to learn it, it's tradition! Every Targaryen and Velaryon must know some high Valyrian!" Jacaerys gives the reason of why he's learning it.

The doors open and Daemon walks in, Rhaenyra gives her two children a look, "Leave us," And Alaessa nods and walks over to Joffrey, "Come Joffrey! Let's play with some toys in your chambers!" Joffrey got up and took his sisters hand and the two of them plus Jacerys left the room.