𝙞𝙭. the black queen

CHAPTER NINE
❝ the black queen ❞
act one . rightful heir

 rightful heir

     ALAESSA AND RHAENYS LANDED ON DRAGONSTONE, Alaessa got off her dragon and give her dragon a soft brush of its skin

ALAESSA AND RHAENYS LANDED ON DRAGONSTONE, Alaessa got off her dragon and give her dragon a soft brush of its skin. Before three guards came up to them, "We are looking for princess Rhaenyra, and prince Daemon," Rhaenys spoke to the guards, the three of the guards nodded knowing who the two woman were and let them follow them into the castle.

Rhaenyra heard the news of her daughter and Rhaenys needing to speaks to her and Daemon. The two husband and wife stood waiting for Alaessa and Rhaenys, It confused Rhaenyra of why her daughter was not in Kings Landing. Alaessa and Rhaenys were being walked by two guards this time and Alaessa insisted she was the one to tell her mother what had happened, Rhaenys agreed.

Alaessa and Rhaenys entered the room with the painted table in it, and there stood Rhaenyra and Daemon, Alaessa's lips tugged up a little as she walked over to her mother to give her a hug, while Rhaenys stood away from them, "My Alaessa? Why are you here?" Alaessa glanced at Rhaenys before speaking.

"I have some news for you," Rhaenyra was taken back from her daughter's forwardness, "Wha–" Alaessa stopped her mother and spoke, "Viserys is dead mother," Rhaenyra stopped and tears started to form in her eyes, Daemon turned around from looking at the fire, "I grieve this loss with you, Rhaenyra. My cousin, your father... possessed a kind heart," Rhaenys spoke up from the end of the painted table, "Mother, there's more," Alaessa grabbed both of her mothers hands to prepare her for the big bad news, "Aegon has been crowned as his successor."

Alaessa felt her hands being squeezed by her mother, "They crowned him?" Alaessa nodded, Rhaenyra let go of Alaessa's hand as she felt a pain in her stomach, "How did Viserys die?" Daemon asked Rhaenys, "I could not say," Rhaenyra spoke again, "How long ago?" And Alaessa answered, "Two past, maybe three. I was trapped in my chambers alone while Alicent made her move for Aegon being crowned king," Alaessa spoke angrily, "Alicent demanded you declare for Aegon," Rhaenyra spoke looking at Rhaenys and she nodded, "She did."