Chapter 2

November 16 2015

Under the golden rays of the Colorado sun, a crimson and ebony motorcycle surged down the highway, creating a blur of red and black against the vibrant blue canvas of the sky. The rider, a figure of effortless style and hidden significance, was a living embodiment of the open road's allure.

Dressed in classic blue jeans that embraced his form, he wore light brown boots that seemed to connect him with the very earth beneath him. A bold red T-shirt proudly displayed a video game "Destiny" logo on the right side of his chest, a symbol of a virtual world intertwined with his reality.

A sleek black jacket adorned his shoulders, bearing the whirlpool symbol on the back. This emblem held a profound meaning, a mark of heritage and legacy that flowed through his veins, a legacy that would soon unveil its secrets.

The wind rushed past him, tousling his hair and carrying with it a sense of exhilaration. The highway was his playground, each curve and straightaway a chapter in a story waiting to be written. He was a wanderer, a traveler on a cosmic journey, guided by forces that transcended the ordinary.

The roar of the engine echoed through the landscape, a harmonious blend of power and freedom. The sunlit highway stretched endlessly before him, an invitation to explore the unknown, to embrace the adventure that awaited around every bend.

As he rode, he couldn't escape the weight of the revelation that had been shared with him. The cosmic clash between light and dark, the duality of angels and demons, and the eternal struggle of heaven and hell—it was now a part of his destiny, an integral piece of the puzzle he must unravel.

His grip on the handlebars tightened, the destiny logo on his chest seemingly pulsating with anticipation. He was ready, eager to confront the challenges that lay ahead, to navigate the cosmic currents that would carry him toward a higher purpose.

The horizon beckoned, promising a tapestry of experiences, a fusion of adventure and uncertainty. He leaned into the wind, the motorcycle becoming an extension of his very being. He was Naruto Uzumaki, a vessel for the extraordinary, a beacon of prophecy, and he was prepared to embrace the winding path that destiny had laid before him, steering his fate with every twist of the throttle.

Arriving at his residence, Naruto skillfully maneuvered the motorcycle to a graceful stop, the rumble of the engine fading into the peaceful ambiance of his surroundings. His house, a sanctuary of sorts, held a sense of familiarity that provided comfort amidst the whirlwind of the supernatural revelations that had consumed his thoughts.

Dismounting the bike, he unzipped his black jacket, revealing the whirlpool symbol that marked his lineage, a connection to a legacy he was only beginning to comprehend.

    Naruto go inside the house, no was home, his sister Natalie was in college, and his parents are at work, told him they coming late. Naruto enters his room that as gaming studio, dropping his bagpack in his bed and opening it.As Naruto entered his room, which doubled as a gaming studio, he dropped his backpack onto his bed and began to sift through his prized collection of new releases. Games like "COD: Black Ops III," "Assassin's Creed Syndicate," "Halo 5: Guardians," and more awaited his skilled hands. The thrill of virtual adventures beckoned, promising hours of entertainment.

Naruto: Can't wait to play these games.

He pulled out a bunch of newly released titles, each one a portal to another world of excitement and challenges. His enthusiasm was palpable, a reflection of the passionate gamer within him. As he set out his collection, he noticed a card with a code, an invitation to dive into the new "Destiny: The Taken King" expansion. The prospect of facing formidable foes in the game excited him.