Chapter 4

The revelation of Naruto's lineage left Satsuki momentarily speechless. She stared at him, the pieces of the puzzle falling into place. This boy standing before her was the son of the Fourth Hokage and the legendary Uzumaki Kushina. Her anger and pride were momentarily overshadowed by a mixture of shock and curiosity.

Satsuki: You're... Naruto Uzumaki?

Naruto: What no my name is Naruto Nelson and you better remember it.

Satsuki's astonishment grew as Naruto suddenly corrected her, denying his true identity. Confusion clouded her features as he introduced himself as Naruto Nelson, a name she had never heard before. Before she could react, Naruto's movements became a blur as he manipulated the wind element to increase his speed dramatically, reappearing in front of her.

Satsuki's eyes widened in disbelief, her shock only deepening as Naruto placed his hand on his stomach and unleashed a powerful shockwave. The force was immense, creating a shockwave that rippled through the air, sending a deafening blast across the entire village. The sheer power of the technique was enough to create a massive burst that traveled far into the distance, crashing into a distant lake.

Naruto's demeanor shifted from playful to triumphant as he wiped his nose with a victorious grin. Satsuki burst out of the water of the lake, coughing and sputtering as she swam to the shore. Her clothes were soaked, and her pride was overshadowed by a growing sense of unease. She looked around, realizing that she had been blasted so far away from the village that she was now stranded near the lake. The deafening blast and the sheer power of Naruto's technique left her in a state of shock, and for the first time in a long while, she felt a genuine sense of fear.

Satsuki's usually confident demeanor was replaced by a mixture of astonishment and apprehension. She watched as Naruto's figure disappeared into the distance, his triumphant grin etched in her memory. Her mind raced, trying to make sense of the encounter she had just experienced.

Satsuki: "What... just happened? Who is he really? And what kind of power was that?"

She couldn't deny the reality before her eyes—the village that she had always known to be secure and strong was vulnerable to an unexpected force. She had always been taught that the Uchiha clan was powerful and untouchable, yet Naruto's display had shattered that belief.

Shivering from a combination of her drenched clothes and her inner turmoil, Satsuki rose to her feet. She cast a final glance toward the distant village, a mix of determination and trepidation in her eyes. Whatever secrets Naruto held, whatever power he possessed, she was determined to uncover the truth.

Satsuki: "Naruto Uzumaki... or Naruto Nelson. You won't stay a mystery to me for long."

With those resolute words, Satsuki turned away from the lake and started the journey back to her village. Little did she know, this encounter would be the catalyst for a series of events that would challenge her beliefs, push her limits, and lead her down a path she could never have imagined.

Back in the village, Naruto glanced in the direction where he had sent Satsuki flying with his shockwave technique. Before he could ponder further, a commanding voice rang out, causing him to turn around. A group of ninja adorned in animal masks stood before him, unmistakably ANBU operatives.

???: Halt.

Naruto's eyebrows quirked in confusion as he regarded the ninja before him. Their mysterious appearance was reminiscent of some kind of theatrical performance, which prompted him to quip with a hint of sarcasm.

Naruto: "The heck, are you guys some sort of circus ninjas?"

His candid question was met with evident irritation, the ANBU members visibly annoyed by his nonchalant attitude. They began to observe him, taking him in without making any immediate aggressive moves. Unbeknownst to them, their decision to hold back would soon prove to be a mistake—one that Naruto was quick to exploit, thanks in part to the combat knowledge he had gained from his 'big bro,' Aoi Todo.