Chapter 3

Naruto's heart pounded as he sprinted through the unfamiliar streets, his mind racing to make sense of the bewildering situation. Just moments ago, he had been in his own room, ready to enjoy a gaming session, but now he found himself kidnapped by strangers who seemed to know his name. The urgency of his escape weighed heavily on him, but he couldn't help but take in the surroundings.

The environment around him was like something out of a historical drama, evoking the sights and sounds of ancient Japan. Traditional wooden buildings lined the streets, their architecture intricate and rich with cultural significance. People dressed in period-appropriate clothing moved about, engrossed in their daily activities. It was a scene that Naruto had only ever seen in movies or history books, a distant era brought to life before his eyes.

While he had never paid much attention to history, the unique charm and authenticity of this place were impossible to ignore. Naruto's analytical instincts kicked in as he tried to piece together the puzzle. Curse technique, demon illusion, kidnapped by a demon trying to steal his body again, captured by a jinn, trying to fast as possible.

As he navigated the bustling streets, Naruto's sensory awareness proved invaluable. His heightened senses allowed him to detect the movements of people around him, providing a crucial advantage in evading capture. He noticed an alleyway up ahead, an opportunity to slip away from those chasing him.

Ducking into the alley, Naruto paused to catch his breath and consider his options. He knew that he had to gather information about this place, uncover its secrets, and find a way back home. The multi-tool, flashlight, and his signature weapon he made that inspired from watching Hellsing Ultimate anime series; The Hellsing duel ARMS .454 Casulls Auto The gun fires custom-made explosive .454 Casull rounds, with the steel bullets bearing a core made from a melted silver Christian cross from Manchester Cathedral. They are used in a six-round single-stack magazine. The Casull is able to kill normal vampires, werewolf, ghouls, changelings, demigods, banshee, with only 1 shot. It is too heavy and unwieldy for a human to use, yet a perfect match for Naruto strength. And also energy bars from his backpack.

Naruto: I need to find out where I am and who these people are.

Naruto's senses remained sharp as he stepped out of the alleyway, his hoodie providing a modest disguise as he continued to blend in with the crowd. He couldn't afford to draw unnecessary attention, not in a place where he knew nothing about the culture, customs, or language. The foreign nature of his surroundings became more apparent with every passing moment.

Observing the locals, Naruto realized that the clothing he wore was indeed distinct from the traditional garments of this era. He looked like a foreigner, and that could be an advantage. As he cautiously strolled through the streets, he noticed the curious but friendly gazes of some passersby.

Naruto's language skills turned out to be a significant advantage. Having learned multiple languages, including Japanese, gave him the ability to communicate effectively with the locals, at least to some extent. While he was no expert, he could understand and respond to basic conversations, which would certainly help him gather information about this unfamiliar place.

As he continued walking through the streets, Naruto noticed that the architecture and style of the town seemed reminiscent of a historical Japanese era. The buildings, the traditional clothing, and the overall ambiance painted a picture of a time long past. It was both fascinating and perplexing, considering he had just been playing a futuristic video game back in his own time.

Naruto: "Sam, Dean, and Gojo... I wish they were here. They're used to dealing with the supernatural and strange occurrences. They'd know what to do in this dimensional situation I think."