Chapter 11

Leia MacTavish

"Can I come in?"

"No." I said while changing the sheets on my bed, "Please, I'm sorry." Johnny whined and I rolled my eyes, "I don't care." , "I really am." He opened the door and walken in, "That's great for you."

"Leia, I just don't want you to end up being hurt." He says, "Oh, please." , "Ghost doesn't know how to function in a relationship. He will hurt you." He continued.

"And who said me and Ghost are gonna be in a relationship? What the hell is wrong with you?", "This is not about me and Ghost, this is about you blaming me for his behaviours and his actions!"

"I know he likes you Leia and I know you think you are in love with him, but the only thing you two do is constanly hurt eachother." He said and I sat on my bed, "He kissed me Johnny, and then became distant again. He pushed me away, but he is still ordering me around and making me feel like I'm the one who fucked up."

"I know he kissed you, he told me. He's like a brother to me, he tells me everything, especially if it's related to you." Well, I really thought Ghost wouldn't tell him what happened between us. "Great, I'm happy you two are besties." If I roll my eyes one more time, they' re gonna stay that way.

"He is distant because he doesn't want to hurt you.", "Yeah, but he loves picking me up when I'm not answering and making me jelaous." , "He's been through a lot, and he'll never be ready to commit."

"Great, then tell him to leave me the fuck alone!" I took my dirty sheets and headed to the bathroom, "I'm just worried Leia, you're my baby sister! I hate to see you sad!" Johnny followed me.

"Leave me alone, please, I've had enough. I won't look at Ghost, or talk to him, or anything. Just please leave me alone or I'll lose my mind." I threw the sheets in a hamper and quickly washed my hands, "I... I love you both and I just... want you both to be happy."

"I understand Johnny, I'll stay away." I nodded, if that's what he wants, then fine. He's my brother and I trust him.

I guess.

+

Simon "Ghost" Riley

Waking up in my bed has been a blessing for quite sometime now, I wonder when our next mission is gonna be. I stood up from the bed and headed to the bathroom, I heard Gaz snoring and I chuckled to myself.

I took of my balaclava and splashed my face with water, God, I look like shit. I brushed my teeth and wiped my face, then put my balaclava back on. "Is anyone in there?" I heard Leia's voice and instantly smiled to myself.

"You can come in." I said and she opened the door, really slowly, "Hope you're not naked." She walked in and I chuckled, "Don't worry, what are you doing up so early?" I asked while she started brushing her teeth, "We have our monthly meeting at the base, and I have to look my best."

"For who?" I raised my brow, "For everyone." Oh, she's teasing me, ain't she. "Go away, I have to pee." She washed her face and I just stared down at her, "I am going to the base aswell." I stated, "Great, so you'll give me a ride, I suppose?" She looked up at me when she wiped her face and my eyes settled for her lips. Those pink, plump lips.

"Yes." I quietly said and she laughed, "Get out, I really have to pee!" She pushed me out of the bathroom and I smiled, going back to my bedroom to get dressed. I want her, so bad. But I fucking can't have her.

She wouldn't be able to handle that, or me.
But I can't help myself, I'm so weak for her. I would forgive her fucking anything.

"Are we going?" Leia opened the door and I chuckled, "Let me just put a shirt on." , "You don't have to, I like the view." She eyed me up and down and I almost lost it, almost. "Please, don't." I said, my voice cold, but that's just a fucking act. "I love your tattoos." She came closer to me, tracing her fingertips along my arms.

I shivered, looking down at her, "Don't do this to me." I whispered, she knows what she's doing and it's killing me. I heard her and Johnny's conversation last night, she said she would stay away from me.

"What am I doing to you, Simon?" The way my name rolls of her tounge has me instanly turned on, "You're testing my patience." I said and she chuckled, "I told Johnny I would stay away from you, but fuck... I really should, shouldn't I?" She looked up at me and I gasped.

"You should." I said as calmly as possible, she's driving me crazy, "Okay, okay." She left a soft kiss on my chest and I could feel goosebumps forming on my skin. She's forbbiden Ghost, fucking forbbiden. You will betray Soap's thrust if you take her right now.

I finally put a shirt on, taking deep breaths while she was watching me. "Let's go." I said before heading out, she followed me downstairs and I stopped to put my boots on.

I looked at her before we went out the door, she looks hot wearing that high heel boots and her black coat. Her long blonde hair is laying perfectly down her back, her makeup is flawless, her skin is flawless, her scent is fucking flawless.

God, I'm weak.